[19x02] February 3rd, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a good one to me.

This is going to be great?

It is funny to read those USA originated lines of being worried they might criticize the USA :p
I am 85% sure it will happen? as it did in any other country before :p damn the UK is the country they mock the most and everybody loves it (ok some people always get picky).
What is it about american self-esteem an nation-pride? The USA are fucked up in so many ways? really many many many ways? and people still can't take some criticism? ok it really might be that we Germans got a thick skin over the last 60 years? but hell? no one here is afraid/gets angry/worries about his country being made a joke of.
It even takes a lot of fun out of it when JC has to shut his mouth and doesn't talk straight out? it takes the fun out of it.

PLEASE MOCK THE USA AS HARD AS YOU WANT? AS LONG AS IT IS FUN TO WATCH :) this is gonna be great :)

This is going to be great?

It is funny to read those USA originated lines of being worried they might criticize the USA :p
I am 85% sure it will happen? as it did in any other country before :p damn the UK is the country they mock the most and everybody loves it (ok some people always get picky).
What is it about american self-esteem an nation-pride? The USA are fucked up in so many ways? really many many many ways? and people still can't take some criticism? ok it really might be that we Germans got a thick skin over the last 60 years? but hell? no one here is afraid/gets angry/worries about his country being made a joke of.
It even takes a lot of fun out of it when JC has to shut his mouth and doesn't talk straight out? it takes the fun out of it.

PLEASE MOCK THE USA AS HARD AS YOU WANT? AS LONG AS IT IS FUN TO WATCH :) this is gonna be great :)

well said, its the making fun of that i enjoy. everyone takes them selves way to seriously, its all fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.