[19x04] May 6th, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Nice

Best Fifth Gear Dogfight Ever? Porsche 911 Turbo S vs Nissan GT-R!

Thursday 28 April 2011

fifthgear_640_size_9.jpg

So coming up on the next episode of Fifth Gear on Friday 6th May (Channel 5 at 7:30pm) is what we believe is the best dogfight we?ve EVER filmed!

Yep this one is a doozy as you will get to see Tiff, behind the wheel of the stunning Porsche 911 Turbo S take on Jason in the latest and greatest Nissan GT-R.

What you?re about to see below are preview clips from this dogfight, but please don?t hold us responsible if this footage makes us salivate on your keyboard.

On-board footage with Tiff in the Porsche 911 Turbo S

On Tuesday at 1pm we?ll have even more clips for you from this epic dogfight! So skip that lunchtime sarnie on Tuesday and get your peepers on this page instead!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not the biggest 911 fan...okay, I hate 911s...but I've got to admit that this is the ideal situation. The drivers are perfectly suited for their cars, it's a nearly-straight comparison, and it's going to be exciting. Let's hope they give it a bit more than five minutes. And that Tiff can control himself a little.

Hi,
I just wanted to say that the countdown clock on the home page for this show seems to be wrong.

As I write this I have just d/led this episode & am watching it right now but the countdown clock says it's still airing.

Maybe it's a hour too slow?

Just thought I'd let you know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.