[19x06] March 3rd, 2013 [Africa Special, Part 1]

39:17 - 39:36 is 'The Execution' from Alex Heffes' The First Grader.
Found several others as well...

ADDED:
07:12 - 07:23 - Alex Heffes - I Had a Family
18:16 - 18:25 - Alex Heffes - Maruge Buys His Uniform
36:53 - 37:16 - Alex Heffes - The Childrens' Rebellion
39:17 - 39:36 - Alex Heffes - The Execution

Last edited:
49:37 - 50:02 - Crossing Into Burma by Brian Tyler performed by The City of Prague Philharmonic

ADDED:
08:51 - 09:18 - Mark Ryder & Charles Olins - Room Service Hit
26:35 - 26:48 - Mark Ryder & Charles Olins - Room Service Hit
35:25 - 35:51 - Mark Ryder & Charles Olins - Shoot Out

Last edited:
I'm looking for the song that's playing at the 14:53 to 15:29:minute mark - the list here online says it's "DRC Music feat. N'Gotshima & Bebson - K-Town", but I don't believe that's correct. Anyone have any suggestions? I love the song and I can't find it for anything. Oh yea - BRING ON SEASON 20!! Thanks everyone - d.

Yeah 14:53 - 15:29 - DRC Music feat. N'Gotshima & Bebson - K-Town - that's not it for sure. Anyone knows it? I'm looking for it too.

Last edited:
Haven't given up on this yet - the song also plays during the car introduction part of the film - I've posted questions in several places and I've actually written to the BBC. Somewhere, somehow, I will find out what that song is called!! D.

Still looking! No joy yet! Continuing to research - apparently the music on the Blu-ray is different than what was used in the broadcast. Again - still looking!!

Well, I've hit a dead-end. I contacted Extreme Music (the link provided for alt-music from different broadcasts) and they WILL NOT help me because I'm a private individual not associated with a "company". I found a lot of music on the site that I've actually heard on TG - but there are 1000's of pieces - it's pretty much impossible. Plus, even if you do find the piece they will not let you purchase it. Awful jackasses. :-(

I am so lame! I have a Skype but I only use it for work - don't know it off the top of my head! Will send it Monday when I go back to work. Meanwhile rock on!

9:49 - 10:21 is definitely not Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. Not even the instrumental. The percussion is all wrong and the guitar melody and rhythm is off. Anyone know what it actually is?

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure 9:49 - 10:21 isn't actually Radioactive.

Africa by Toto

Africa by Toto

Anyone know the name of the song that plays when it starts to rain? It plays and you can see bunch of kids on what it seems to be scooter of some type. I apologize if its listed on the first post. But I am viewing this from a mobile phone and some of the listings of songs says Error you don't have flash installed. Which I assume are links to a video

ADDED:
03:44 - 03:57 - Muslimgauze - Iranian Apple Condom
11:38 - 11:51 - Brian Tyler - Dueling Blades
11:51 - 12:15 - Edmund Butt - Afghan Reveal
15:29 - 15:36 - David Sardy - Van Hauser Ginsu'd
42:30 - 42:46 - Edmund Butt - Brainshift
51:33 - 52:01 - Atli Örvarsson - Beyond the Territories
54:55 - 55:09 - Glenn Keiles - Ukuxhala