1st anniversary visiting this site

andyhui01

Forum Addict
Car(s)
00' Subaru Forester GT
I have been visiting this site for a year... just wanna share this with other members :lol: ... how long have the others been visiting this site?

^joined 04/06/2004

that's not a year! that's only 5 months

i'm almost a year old 8) :D

Visited, that's not being registered at all times :wink:

When I found this site I think I registered within a month..

When I first started with this site... it wasn't with this layout... it had html d/ling and stuff.. during that time.. I don't think it had a forum... i was just d/l vids off the site

i was actually downloading long before i registered i think, viper used to post on racingflix as well, frow where i downloaded everything

I've been here the longest! :lol: :p

PS - these forums didn't start then. I had my main site forums that were at forum.viper007bond.com or something and then made a Gear section for this site. Then I just made a copy of that forum for this site to keep the users and old posts. :)

i remember viper's old setup... and how it took him forreeevvvveerrrrr to make the one he has now.. cuz he kept playing games !!!! lololol

Renesis said:
hum dunno when I joined lemme post to check

apparently I registered 2 months after Viper, and it'll soon be one year since I've registered :)

:lol: oh yeah i remember those days. i got eps back then especially since i couldnt where i was a yr ago :wink:

ha! didn't remeber that but now that I see it yeah!

I've been there since these days! :D

I used to be able to get vids so quickly... I was d/l at about 200kbps.... now its only at about 15-20 :(