2 more fast and furious movies

remizak

Car(s)
2010 nissian maxima
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/vin-diesel-fast-furious-movies-proceeding-a-full-speed-report-article-1.995099

Vin Diesel says the "Fast and Furious" franchise is revving into high gear, with two new installments that are being worked on at the same time.

The news comes just weeks after Universal officially green-lit the sixth installment, which picks up the with the cliffhanger at the end of 2010's "Fast Five." But there was just too much story to fit in just one movie, Diesel told the Hollywood Reporter.

?With the success of this last one, and the inclusion of so many characters, and the broadening of scope, when we were sitting down to figure out what would fit into the real estate of number six, we didn?t have enough space,? the actor, who is also a producer on the series, told the the trade publication.

Not to sure about these movies the first one was pretty good when I was much younger but the latest one just was to cheesy for me.

I want them to go back to Tokyo. Tokyo Drift was by far the best movie.

Oh good, the bodykitonacrapboxbrigade will be ecstatic.

They're moving in the right direction, poser cars and shitty dialogue are getting old, the heist mechanic works, i enjoyed Fast Five on it's own, more of the same will be welcome as a one time watch

Tokyo Drift was by far and away the best. Mostly because no Paul Walker.

I think they started on a high with the first one and they got worse as they went along. They are turning into not car movies.

Police_academy_6_%28DVD_cover%29.jpg

While I haven't seen Five, I loved them all for the over-the-top cheese-fests they are. You're only disappointed if you go in expecting a good, solid movie. So bring on the next 16!

Eugh. How can you like Fast Five? It's ridicilous on all levels and too long.

Eugh. How can you like Fast Five? It's ridicilous on all levels and too long.
You are clearly not understanding the entire point of FF movies :) It's mindless entertainment with unrealistic stunts :) (also it was half Italian Job half Ocean's 11)