2 Russo and Steele tickets for this weekend

Steve Levin

Master of Disaster
Car(s)
Spec Racer Ford!
As some of you may know, this is the big auction week/weekend in the Phoenix area...all the big auto auctions are there. Lots of cool cars to see. Russo and Steele's website has some additional details.

I won a contest and got two tickets to the R&S auction; I thought I was going to be able to get over to Phoenix but work has rudely reared its head and I can't go.

They are free to a good home.

Steve

As some of you may know, this is the big auction week/weekend in the Phoenix area...all the big auto auctions are there. Lots of cool cars to see. Russo and Steele's website has some additional details.

I won a contest and got two tickets to the R&S auction; I thought I was going to be able to get over to Phoenix but work has rudely reared its head and I can't go.

They are free to a good home.

Steve
Good Evening Steve,
My name is Joy. I have been learning & enjoying sports cars for several years now. Teaching me along the way is my Father, Joe Kossick. He is a major enthusiast. As a matter of fact he & I have been attending car shows on a regular basis in the US for over 15 years. It would be great to hand him these two tickets rather than him buying my tickets to each event.
If you haven't already promised to someone else, I would soooo greatly appreciate these tickets!!!
Thank you kindly for your time.
Sincerely,
Joy Ross