2001 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor

Sorry to hear that :-(

Yeah, I'm not happy about it much myself. I'd keep it except it gets wayyyy too much attention from the cops now, I need a truck more, and I am out of room. Nowhere to put another vehicle, so something has to leave. :(

Last edited:
What sort of attention from the cops? Are they cracking down on white Crown Vics now?

It'll be a shame to see it go, it looked like an awesome brute of a thing. But onwards and upwards and all that.

What sort of attention from the cops? Are they cracking down on white Crown Vics now?

It'll be a shame to see it go, it looked like an awesome brute of a thing. But onwards and upwards and all that.

I might get another one much later, but the car lost its mission and had to go. It wasn't really ever my style, though I would recommend it to any interested party. Much better car than I had anticipated it being; in my 'fantasy build' file (in the back of my mind) now is a black CVPI with a drivetrain swap from a Terminator Cobra. Maybe someday, after CVPIs are no longer being used by police impersonators (because no police unit uses them at that point.)

Sorry to hear about your mom. :(

Why are the cops giving Crown Vics trouble?

Sorry to hear about your mom. :(

Why are the cops giving Crown Vics trouble?

Don't know. They've just been really, really blatant lately. A few nights ago I came home late and I had three cop cars follow me into my parking lot. When I got out and started walking back inside, they backed out and left. Not the first time that's happened lately either; my guess is that they're looking for someone driving a white CVPI and I don't answer the physical description.

Sorry to hear about your mother man. You put together a really nice car for her though, and I'm sure you'l have no trouble getting it sold.

At least so long as you don't mention the unusual amount of attention it's getting lately. Let the future owner find out about that "feature" on their own. :p