2001 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor

Picture-10.jpg

Besides, that's what the woods of East Texas are for. :evil:

My house in MO has a graveyard in the back, no one would EVER question a fresh grave ;)

Hm, that's convenient. :evil: Okay, everyone, fly your "debris" to thedguy's place in MO from here on out!

I vote for the Trinity. Wait, on second thought, I don't think there is any room left, ya know with all the other bodies already there.

Silly Spectre, smell isn't an issue with you melt the remains in acid first.

Picture-10.jpg

Besides, that's what the woods of East Texas are for. :evil:

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Spectre again."

Brilliant. Oh and I know tons of woods around east Texas to make a body disappear. Actually I know a very convenient place off of I20 that has not had anyone go there is over 10 years, and rarely before that.

IMG_0004.JPG

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

And yes, I got the center console with them as well.

I see the large truck there. How many Mexicans did it cost for the seats and console?

Heh. No human smuggling was involved in the purchase of the seats and console.

More pics of the seats:
IMG_6829.JPG

IMG_6830.JPG

Also picked these up today, they're used lights from an 05 CVPI.
IMG_6872.JPG

Been cleaning them up a bit this evening - removing the grime and other crud from them. Think they cleaned up okay.
IMG_6878.JPG

Also, pushed this disabled Taurus three blocks to a gas station. :D
IMG_6858.JPG

Looks like Spectre is having so much fun driving the Crown Vic, he's gonna have to keep this one and get another one for his mom.

Can't say as I'd blame him if he did...

Looking nice, do you have a delivery date for mom?

Yes, it must be delivered by October 6 or 7 at the latest. Might be delivered in late September; I'm thinking about buying the parents a 'romantic getaway' at that new Westin resort up near McKinney (mom's never been to Dallas outside of passing through the airport) and I'd deliver the car at that time. As I'd said, I'm up against a close deadline for this car.

Looks like Spectre is having so much fun driving the Crown Vic, he's gonna have to keep this one and get another one for his mom.

Can't say as I'd blame him if he did...

Nope, I'll be giving this one to her. This thing is hilariously fun to drive, but as I said above, I am up against a time constraint and the reasons for me to create this car haven't gone away.

However - once this one is done, there's nothing stopping me from buying another one later and building it up for myself (and that build would go a very different way - can we say 'Terminator Cobra engine and manual transmission?')

I also want to push a car with a CVPI :(

Hah. You know, it's not that the car is particularly good to drive, it's that just driving the thing down the road is an exercise in hilarity due to everyone else's reactions.

Yes, it must be delivered by October 6 or 7 at the latest. Might be delivered in late September; I'm thinking about buying the parents a 'romantic getaway' at that new Westin resort up near McKinney (mom's never been to Dallas outside of passing through the airport) and I'd deliver the car at that time. As I'd said, I'm up against a close deadline for this car.

Whats there left to do on it (the car)?