2002 Mazda Protege5 (Familia S-Wagon, 323F)

carmaniac

Car(s)
'98 E36 M3 Sedan
Haven't posted on Final Gear much, figured I'd start with posting my car :D

2f3a56e3.jpg

e3998efa.jpg

P1030195.jpg

Nothing really special about it, 2.0L I4 about 130hp.

Modifications include:
Mazdaspeed Protege Front Spoiler
JDM Familia Taillamps
Autoexe-style grille
H&R Sport Springs
16" Rota GT3 wheels
JIC Magic Exhaust

Thats the nicest 323F i've seen in a while. Too many of them are riced beyond recognition :(

so this is a perfect example on how to make a boring stock car look really sweet! I really like it......

<Thumb up>
I hate using smileys.

I had a '02 Protege5.
Loved it.
Red.
Stock.
Handled very well.

I traded it in for a Subaru Impreza.
I need the AWD for the Canadian winters.

I do miss my Protege5.
It's still a great looking car

Vandal

That's a really nice clean car. Well done on not ruining it.

Over here that's called a 323 Astina.

Nice UBC pics. :D

P.S. I hate exams.

Hey...isn't that the new Subaru Impreza?

Lucky... I had an 0830 exam on the first day (last Monday) and my last one is at 1930 on Friday. I think I pretty much had the very first and very last exam slots. It sucks big time.

What's Revscene?

Thanks! Exams definitely suck...last one for me today though! :D

P.S. You on Revscene? lol

Lucky... I had an 0830 exam on the first day (last Monday) and my last one is at 1930 on Friday. I think I pretty much had the very first and very last exam slots. It sucks big time.

What's Revscene?

What year and faculty are you in? I'm in my last year in Materials Engineering! So last exam for me EVER! :D

http://www.revscene.net

It's a local car-slash-culture-everythingvancouver-forum. Check it out, I'm on there with the same username!

So you're fourth year or this was just your last year? I'm fourth year in history and poli sci but I have about another semester to go until I finish.

I'll check out the site... not really into modding or tuning and whatnot but I just got a new car so I'll check it out. Welcome to the boards by the way. ;)

It's my 4th year...well technically 5th since I went on co-op.

You might have trouble getting into the boards cause I think you have to register to see the threads, and they close registration from time to time...there's about 45000 members on there...and a few hundred on at a time so it can get busy :D

Judging by what's under your avatar, you got an IS250? AWD? My cousin just bought one as well, nice cars they are. ;)

Mine is just the RWD. Couldn't justify the AWD as it was some $7,000 more (with the same options) and a whole hell of a lot slower.

P1030195.jpg

Nice looking car indeed... I just have one question.
The side skirts look abit weird... why?

That's really nice and slick. About 2003 before I bought my MR-2 I gave some thought to getting on, but then decided to get some highly impractical :)

You've made yours really cool, though.

Steve