2003 Sydney Motor Show.

Cavsta

Which ones did you take?

Mostly all of them, except for a few Toyota ones on the back page. So what do you think for my first time with the camera?

Nice pictures!! :p

I have some photos of the MPH03 event in London hosted by Jeremy Clarkson and the guys....will post them up once I get them sorted out.

Nice pics! 8) M3 CSL hmmmm! ut you didn't take any pic of the RX-8 darn you! :p

I'll bring my camera to Quebec autoshow. But it's a small city so we won,t get any crazy cars like they do in the US but still. It's gonna make me some wallapapers :lol:

Pfft, waste my memory stick on an RX-8... Not all the pics were uploaded. But I don't think I took pics of it anyway.

need more SL pics :wink:

Cavsta said:
Pfft, waste my memory stick on an RX-8... Not all the pics were uploaded. But I don't think I took pics of it anyway.

Now you really deserve it

thwack.gif

:lol:

Renesis said:
Now you really deserve it

I also got some great pics of the 350Z's that were there. :wink: No I didn't, only the special cars you don't see to much.

I saw only one 8 on the street :cry: I took pics of 2 at the dealership but they were dirty.. :x

I saw only one 8 on the street I took pics of 2 at the dealership but they were dirty..

I've seen about 10 on the Street, and I also saw a whole truckload of them being delivered to some dealer.

hey!! 350Z my fav car!!

Thats the way :wink: