2004 Crown Victoria

I prefer the original Crown Vic taillights more.

The taillights aren't getting blacked out. They're getting tinted in that design...that way when I have the lights on the whole thing lights up instead of those three horizontal bars in the lights...

I appreciate the opinions, but bottom line...

My car, my rules :D

My car, my rules :D

cant argue with that. but if your just tinting the lights then itll be ok. because its a big assed car and to make the taillights smaller would take away from that. but if you leave them looking the same itll be perfectly fine.

cant argue with that. but if your just tinting the lights then itll be ok. because its a big assed car and to make the taillights smaller would take away from that. but if you leave them looking the same itll be perfectly fine.

The three pics I showed are what the other guys did. All three are painted theirs...

I do like the look of it, but when the lights are on, only the two top inset bars light up (the bottom 3rd was for when they had amber turn signals...). I don't want that.

I plan on doing one coat over the entire light to make it a shade darker (ala Marauder) and then mask off the three bars and put probably 2 coats on, maybe 3.

That way I'll have the look I want, and I'll still have the whole light lighting up.
Same for the reverse lights...

i agree 100%. it makes the rear end look out of proportion

+1 I think smoke, dark smoke, or even blacked out would look better. I was never a fan of those 1994-1995 Mustang tail lenses.

Tail lights and reverse lights tinted...

Tail lights are subtle, depending on the angle the lights coming in...pics to come tonight...probably with more video. :D

Since it was nice out, I took care of a couple things...

For one, the engine bay was still a mess from my previous attempts of wiring the Marauder cluster in the car. Thankfully some High temp tape re-covered the new wire and the fixed screwups I made, hiding all the yellow wire...

Second, the engine bay was cleaned with some simple green. Looks pretty (no pics though...).

Third, my exhaust tips were covered in rust, so I crawled under the car and started sanding them, brought the shine back :D although I'll still hit them with this rust preventive paint I got just in case...

And finally I nite-shaded my tail lights like the S55 Marauder concept. It's subtle, but I wanted it that way...did the reverse lights as well...

That I have pics of...
IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

And some pretty night pics...although I should've used my tripod for these...
IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

And a new exhaust video... :nod:

[YOUTUBE]U-gHrSodKvY[/YOUTUBE]

I'm bored, what can I say? :dunno:

Your not making it easy for me man. I've been dying to buy a Crown Vic for quite some time now and it ain't helpin. Great vids too :)

I just love the sound of a Mustang GT...errrr Crown Vic with the 4.6L. :D Seriously, I love how the modular sounds--especially with some X pipe and SLP goodness.

Wow did I fall behind...

Then again not much has changed with the car in the past few months...

Although things will this weekend... :)

Stay posted

ahhh nice. ive been wondering whats been going on with your car. best crown vic ive ever seen. and i dont remember seeing that latest video of your exhaust. sounds SICK!!!

This saturday I've got a big Ford Car show in PA where of course the car will be on display...

What I've been up to, well take a look at my memorial day bash thread....

Or watch these videos :D

[YOUTUBE]l4fuXbLUzM8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]gUVJ3AhnzF8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]rQ87tBNHeH0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]bhdhQowk8kA[/YOUTUBE]

hahaha that looks like alotta fun. wish i coulda been ther eto enjoy that too. did you race ? and GL with the car show

Damn that sounds good.

looks good too.

Not a lot has changed on the car, the foglights did but thats it...I don't plan on doing anything else to the car for a while...I have personal issues that take priority over the car right now...

But hey, look at how clean it is!
IMG_1011.jpg

IMG_1012.jpg

IMG_1015.jpg

Oh, and two final videos of Memorial Day fun-ness...
[YOUTUBE]9LEO9kudaYc[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]GEWSOaOQb18[/YOUTUBE]

Actually that looks like the Marauder intake...which is better than the stock Vic intake.

Actually that looks like the Marauder intake...which is better than the stock Vic intake.

almost anything is better then a stock application non performance car. but even then theres always room for improvement :p

almost anything is better then a stock application non performance car. but even then theres always room for improvement :p

The Marauder Airbox and Police Zip tube are really all I need. They're the biggest (anything like a K&N FIPK or the like are just filters) for the car and they suck in more than enough air...

Hell I could supercharge my car tomorrow (if funds only allowed) and the airbox/tube setup would still the best application for the job...