• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

2004 Lamborghini Gallardo - Italian State Police Car

Overheat

Forum Addict
This specially-liveried Gallardo has been donated to the Italian State Police department by Lamborghini.

http://www.seriouswheels.com/top-2004-Lamborghini-Gallardo-Italian-State-Police-Car.htm

2004-Lamborghini-Gallardo-Italian-State-Police-Front-Trunk-1024x768.jpg

i really think its a waste of tax payers money. i mean u can get 5 crappy cars to block off a fast car in pursuit. or do a road block.

i mean to tune and mod' that car to the specs would have cost alot. better off training police men offensive driving or tactics or skill driving

It was donated by Lamborghini, and I think it has already been involved in an accident.

This is old news... :p

I heard it was just used to transport organs around... i mean think about it...ur getting chased by the cops and u see a Gallardo...i mean the last thing u do before you give up is to crash into the gallardo

yea... I read in a magazine that this car would be used to transport organs that are needed by patients around quickly... they never mentioned anything about highspeed pursuits

andyhui01 said:
yea... I read in a magazine that this car would be used to transport organs that are needed by patients around quickly... they never mentioned anything about highspeed pursuits

How commonly do italians need new organs?? this car is practically useless.

OOOOLLLLLDDDD!!!!! :|

It's pretty much a payoff/thank you for letting test drivers and writers (like Tiff and stuff) scream around the countryside in Lambos.

We will have less accidents if car chases stop. They are basically useless these days.

In LA they tell people through the radio when a chase is on.

This is why helicopters are so much better. Organize from the air before having the ground units come in.