• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

2005 ASMA Design CLS Shark

pdanev

Forum Addict
:eek: Gangstaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Wallpaper size pictures here -> http://www.seriouswheels.com/top-2005-ASMA-Design-CLS-Shark-Mercedes-Benz.htm

http://img262.imageshack.**/img262/1508/cls5jc.jpg

(from ASMA Design Press Release) The Mercedes-Benz CLS Coup? (Shark) is a dream on four wheels. ASMA presents equipment components which make the CLS more sporty.

At the IAA 2005, ASMA presented the CLS Coup?. With its multipart 20 inch high-grade steel wheels, it was an absolute sensation.

At the front axle are 10 x 20 inch ASMA 1 rims, with a tyre of 255/30 ZR 20 penetrate-build and at the rear axle 11,5 x 20 inch with a tyre of 295/25 ZR 20.

Suitably matched, ASMA offers a landing gear RPC setting from 35-50 mm.

In addition to this, a complete chassis is in preparation.

The high-grade steel final muffler with angular final pipes fit suitably and perfectly on the left and on the right side of the tail portion of the CLS Coup?.

The ASMA aero dynamic parts, including a sober front spoiler lip, a radiator grille without emblem, and a fender with air intakes round off the overall sporty view.

Man that aint gangsta, thats ugly :yucky: So is the Brabus Rocket. The problem with all tuned CLS Mercs is they sacrifice an exquisite design and sensation for the charecteristics of something scary, brash and loud. Thats why I :love: LOVE :love: the AMG spec bodykit soo much as you all know. Its subtle yet effective and it doesnt loose any of the style the CLS was built to have.

The CLS AMG is the best effort by AMG yet I think ;)

^^ Same here!

Apart from the rims and that shark like opening thing behind the front wheels imo its not "that" bad. :D

Those god awful wheels ruin everything. Imo, if they used some other ones it wouldn't be half as bad. Whoever took the decision to use those needs to be castrated.

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Man that aint gangsta, thats ugly :yucky: So is the Brabus Rocket. The problem with all tuned CLS Mercs is they sacrifice an exquisite design and sensation for the charecteristics of something scary, brash and loud. Thats why I :love: LOVE :love: the AMG spec bodykit soo much as you all know. Its subtle yet effective and it doesnt loose any of the style the CLS was built to have.

Agreed.

I generally hate Mercs, but CLS 55 AMG is a masterpiece.

LOOK AT ME I'M A DRUG DEALER! I SELL HEROIN TO 14-YEAR OLD CATHOLIC SCHOOLGIRLS!
In my eyes, anyway. Lump it with the Range Rover Sport and any tuner 6-Series.

I ENTIRELY AGREE WITH THAT! :thumbsup:

I don't like that gangsta CLS.

I prefer the Brabus version:

909_d0594873651c1762cdc56e9a0190ba26.JPG

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Kowalski said:
But this one is very cool...

Specially in black and with Danish number plates... :D
http://img327.imageshack.**/img327/442/c219019small2lr.jpg
Imagine those plates you like by yourself :D

btw I still dont know why Danish plates are cool :think: Is it cos there are lots of people on drugs in Danish-land or is it the way the actual plates look :? Help me out here!!

BlaRo said:
LOOK AT ME I'M A DRUG DEALER! I SELL HEROIN TO 14-YEAR OLD CATHOLIC SCHOOLGIRLS!

HEY BLARO! Don't go insulting my business! And there is nothing wrong with Catholic schoolgirls! :lol:

I can't wait to see this car in the latest $0.50 video clip mubling/singing about the bitches in the club :roll:

btw I still dont know why Danish plates are cool :think: Is it cos there are lots of people on drugs in Danish-land or is it the way the actual plates look :? Help me out here!!

It's from when the CLS was put on the Cool Wall and JC said he had seen one in black, with Brabus rims and Danish plates. That's when he said, "Danish is cool" so it's kind of flowed along from there...

I dont have a clue what Danish plates look like either. Perhaps one of our Danish friends can put down their bong and take a photo for us :lol: :p