• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

2005 Holden Efijy Concept

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overheat

Forum Addict
2005-Holden-Efijy-Concept-FA-Top-1280x960.jpg

2005-Holden-Efijy-Concept-RA-1024x768.jpg

2005-Holden-Efijy-Concept-Steering-Wheel-1280x960.jpg

2005-Holden-Efijy-Concept-Engine-1280x960.jpg

EFIJY is a radical custom coupe shape boasting V8 Supercar power under the bonnet, Chevrolet Corvette underbody and state-of-the-art automotive technology throughout. The ?Soprano Purple? paintwork highlights its curvaceous 5.2-metre body, reinterpreting the classic design cues of the iconic 1953 FJ Holden.

The technology matches the larger-than-life design cues with a 480-kilowatt, supercharged six-litre V8 engine, air-adjustable shock absorbers, touch control LCD screen and fan-cooled LED headlamps.

A long-term dream for Chief Designer Richard Ferlazzo, the EFIJY concept was developed as a collaboration with suppliers which reduced impact on the company?s heavy work schedule and ensured the highest possible quality result for the showcar. The car is not intended for production.

I MOMENTARILY TOUCHED ITS CHROME ENGINE ON SUNDAY AT THE MOTORSHOW :woot:

50's styling with 21st technology/engineering. What a sexy reincarnation of a Holden legend! It is just soo hawt with that swooping roof, oh and THOSE RIMS...PIMP! Its a totally retro-sexy, high orgasmic beast - ME LOVES IT :thumbsup:

I got pics of it on Sunday :) ...here:
http://forum.finalgear.com/viewtopic.php?t=7621

Thats fecking horible, part from the engine which sounds nice and looks good but the rest :puke:

I've never really liked the kinda cars that this thing has got its inspiration from. But I do find this beauty "strangely attractive".

I'm not really in love with the rear though. I think it would look better without that cut in the middle and with chrome bumpers and lower rearlights.

Status
Not open for further replies.