• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

2005 Pacific International Auto Show

cbo_and21

The 2005 Pacific International Auto Show is coming to Vancouver from April 1st to the 10th. They're giving away a new Viper and tons of other cool stuff...rumors have it that a Carrera GT will be there...along with some new Audi stuff. I don't have a digicam...but I will try and borrow one from a friend on the floor. I'll try and get some good pics up...if you guys want anything in particular let me know! I'd be glad to see if I could get a good shot.

Anybody else from FinalGear.com going to be there? Let me know...
Will report shortly... :thumbsup:

Win that Viper for me! :p

viper if you win a viper, would you lend it for one day for the kewl 8) members? :p

@cbo_and21: get some interior pics!!... try not to get ur pics blurry like someone in here always does :p :lol:

I'm going to be there for sure. I'll probably be going on the 10th, although I may end up going a day or two earlier. I posted a tonne of pictures after last years show on the forum, so you can expect a bunch more from me this year. :)

Haven't been to this show for ten years, and didn't care about it until I saw the ad in the Sun today with the news that the CarreraGT with be there...which means so will I.

logo....I'll try and get some good interior pics. Any particular car you'de like to see? I'm planning on spending a good day there...so let me know.
zenon...I'm probably going to the auto show on the 9th...more hours on saturday...but it will be packed. Our final exams start the week of the 11th, so it will be a good last outing. Might see ya there.

One last thing...is anybody here from UBC as well (or do you guys know of anybody? I know zenon is from SFU. Let me know! :D

Im going, and i have a dig camera, but my memory sucks, only 32 mbs lol, but i can take about 50 pics (in 1024x786 resolutions)

there will be also the new Ferrari F430 and murci roadster

A guy i know was at the NY auto show and walked up to the lambo representative, started saying how he has a 2001 Diablo and the guy just opened the Murci roadster's door and said "thinking about upgrading?"
obviously he said yes, and they showed him everything about the car :D mighty comfy he says

Salar said:
Im going, and i have a dig camera, but my memory sucks, only 32 mbs lol, but i can take about 50 pics (in 1024x786 resolutions)

there will be also the new Ferrari F430 and murci roadster

How did you know that?

I'm going to go this Saturday with my friend and my dad.

For the Volvo fans, the Evolve Volvo S40 Sedan will be there :thumbsup:

http://www.seriouswheels.com/top-2005-Evolve-Volvo-S40-Sedan.htm

But not the "Moose" :(

From the looks of the full add section of the Vancouver sun's March 30th paper the GM Hy-wire will be there as well.

I'll make sure my friend brings his digital camera (I have an old canon SLR) and take a whole bunch of pictures.

@cbo_and21, anything is cool man!