2005 Scion xB Release Series 2.0

Nice house

I'm sorry, but that hurts just to look at. Not only is it a toaster on wheels (as mentioned before) but it's yellow. Yellow never has and never will be a good color for any car. But hey, to each his own.

^ haha, nice didn't notice that. Is that your/your folks lincoln in the background aswell?

1997 Lincoln Mark VIII. That's what I was driving before I bought the xB.

Nice house

Thanks. It's not mine though :p

I'm sorry, but that hurts just to look at. Not only is it a toaster on wheels (as mentioned before) but it's yellow. Yellow never has and never will be a good color for any car. But hey, to each his own.

Well, it's really easy to find my car in a huge parking lot. ;)

I totally would have gone with the yellow (my MR2 was yellow) but my wife wanted the cherry red color...and after all, it was the car for her... :)

Steve

I would love to have one of these things. I think they are so cool and amazing value for what they are. The interior space is great, and the list of standard features is really nice for what the car costs.

I think yours looks awesome. Props to you for having the balls to get the release series, especially the yellow one. Great looking car!

My wife's xB just turned over 36,000 miles with out one problem so far. The car is solidly built, I am impressed.

keep it clean :D not the shade of yellow i would've wanted... maybe a bit darker perhaps? but, so far, keep updating this thread. :)

I like the toaster alot, its not my cup of tea but i like seeing them around just because it signifys one less person who could have otherwise done something foolish like buy something mundane and everyday.

:unsure: Cone intake? :unsure:

Whats wrong with a AEM Intake? Its a proper cold air intake, its not like he ripped out his airbox and stuck a cone-filter in its place. I know personally i would buy a CIA for the sound alone, but AEMs seem to be good products and it probably benefits both fuel economy and power, so why not?

as well I'm sure the HID have come in useful on a dark night, although i will admit the shift knob looks a bit too much like a sex toy.

I totally would have gone with the yellow (my MR2 was yellow) but my wife wanted the cherry red color...and after all, it was the car for her... :)

Steve

Hold on a minute.. MR2?? You aren't by any chance that Te51Levin guy over at mr2oc.com are you? If so then Hi! i remember him having a good knowledge of old Yamaha engines and 20v 4ages or something of the like.

Hmm, where's that photoshopped image of your car with toast coming out the top? :p

There we go. :lol:

Hold on a minute.. MR2?? You aren't by any chance that Te51Levin guy over at mr2oc.com are you? If so then Hi! i remember him having a good knowledge of old Yamaha engines and 20v 4ages or something of the like.

Nope, not me...I kept my MR2 bone stock. I was actually traveling a lot for work during the three years I had it; I only put about 4,500 miles a year on it.

Steve

I've dropped turds better looking than that.

You've been here less than a month, have less than 20 posts, and start insulting people. That's the patented FastPass To Bannination if I ever saw it.

Seriously. Shut up dude. The mods are very happily going on a banning streak of the less desirable members of this forum. Do yourself a favor and start acting like the rest of us: maturely.

I've dropped turds better looking than that.

...says the person driving a vehicle that most people mistake for a Camry. Oh wait that's right...it IS a Camry. Wait...wait...let me guess. Beige exterior, right?

Ouch, a lot of people been mean about your car

But sorry, its hardly a design masterpiece

...says the person driving a vehicle that most people mistake for a Camry. Oh wait that's right...it IS a Camry. Wait...wait...let me guess. Beige exterior, right?

:lol: I sometimes think that Earlier Lexus models only came in beige.