2006 Hamann Ferrari F430 Spider (56K NO NO)

STi Nut

Car(s)
2008 Toyota Yaris 1.3L 5 Door Auto
Hamann Motorsport said:
German tuning company Hamann have developed a product range based around the F430 Spider, and developed their first stunning show car as an example of what they can do.

The Hamann engineers have designed a comprehensive aerodynamics package for the Ferrari F430 Spider to optimize weight and performance. The Hamann front spoiler gives the F430 Spider a striking and unique character as well as reducing lift on the front axle. At the rear a newly designed rear diffuser ensures a higher down force at the rear axle. All these add-on parts, including broader side sills, are available in carbon-Kevlar or fiberglass.

Performance plays an important role for the Hamann F430 Spider. Engineers have developed a complete high-performance sports exhaust system including a high-performance collector and sports catalysts. The result of this modification is a performance increase of 48 bhp (36 kw). The four-branch sports rear mufflers, specially designed by Hamann, release an absolutely powerful and sonorous sound.

More exact driving characteristics can be expected of Hamann F430 Spider thanks to the specially designed suspension. This suspension can be adjusted in height as well as in rebound and compression. Thus, the F430 Spider reacts more agile and more precisely to steering changes.

The multi-piece PG3 in classic five-spoke rims give a powerful impression and provide a good view of the Hamann sports brake system. The PG3 is available in 9x19 at the front and 11.5x19 in the rear.

The interior of the Hamann Ferrari F430 Spider is a successful mixture of luxurious and sporty features. An exclusive full leather interior in all colors as well as a high-quality set of mats give an elegant impression. With the corresponding racing seats and sills, the Hamann interior creates a real motor sports feeling.

Drivetrain Configuration: Mid Engine/RWD
Engine: V8
Displacement: 4308 cc
Horsepower: 531 bhp @ 8500 rpm
Torque: Unavailable
Max RPM: 8500 rpm
Transmission: 6-Speed Manual

20230.jpg

20231.jpg

20232.jpg

20233.jpg

20234.jpg

20235.jpg

20236.jpg

20237.jpg

20238.jpg

That looks damn sexy 8)
The black rims look a little tacky though..
Maybe the rims in the last pic painted black would be nicer?? :roll:

Hmm little tacked on bits of bodywork, rear spoiler ruining the car's lines - No thanks (and I'm not even that much of a fan of the F430)

Nope.

Just nope.

First, the plasticky-looking black rims really don't go with the yellow. Sure, if the rims were silver, grey or even yellow it might work, but as-is? No.

Then that rear wing...why? The Ferrari F430 already has a wee lip for aerodynamics and doesn't need any more downforce. So that rear wing is just there to 'look good'. And it doesn't. At all.

However, change those two things and it'd be a nice car.

that spoiler is :thumbsdown:

best looking F430 i've seen

still think it would look better without the spoiler though

What have they done to the front? Why did they create that huge gap?

I didn?t liked it. Looks like a model from hot wheels, with mismatching parts... :thumbsdown:

Keep the engine mods and ditch everything else.

looks like all the rest of hamann F430, intense

Get rid of that spoiler and then :woot:

I love it! However, I'd rather have a lip spoiler thing than what it has now...