• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

2006 Mercedes ML63AMG (W164)

SL65

Ambitious but rubbish!
Car(s)
1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5L
2050817.002.Mini2L.jpg

2050817.002.Mini1L.jpg

2050817.002.Mini4L.jpg

2050817.002.Mini3L.jpg

Yeh ML63AMG, not 65 ;)
This is the first time we see the replacement supercharged V8 engine replacement.
Its got 510BHP (3 more than M5) and 630NM torque (110 more than M5).
This would have to give a Porsche Cayenne a run for its money. Wow those AMG guys are maniacs! Expect to see this engine in pretty much all AMG's in like 2-years time as this is the replacement.

I think this car would look dead set sexy in black :love:

Didn't they can the ML55 because only a few were sold....mostly to rappers?

That makes them think this one will be any different?

Although it does look kinda cool. Although 4WD's are not my thing. I hate them, especially the Cayenne. I can't beleive Bentley and Lambo are going to make some. :?

I met with a BMW guy recently and he said "perhaps you would like a X5", I just said "no, not interested at all". :thumbsdown:

The car is powerful and ugly, I still dont like it :thumbsdown: And I dont think it would beat the company tuned cayenne turbo. :bangin:

Its way better looking than the old one.

I'd still have the Gemballa Cayenne if I would have to choose an SUV...

Buba

Looks agressive, for sure... but that doesn't make it a pretty car in my eyes :thumbsdown:

Much prefer the Cayenne over that.

I don't like it....but at least it is different. Although I'm not sure how I will feel a couple of months after it comes out when every second car in Chelsea is one of these tanks. The exact same thing happened with the Cayenne, they all rushed out to buy the new wanker 4WD that will never leave central London! :(

The Cayenne just took a 911, threw some extra doors on it, plonked it on top of a 4WD base.

Classic Porsche design work!

Plus in the 5th Gear test of the Cayenne versus the X5 the X5 won. :eek:

I love that ML... although it still doesn't change how I like the normal ML... the normal ML still looks very cheap and ugly to me

Less ugly than the Cayenne and probably as fast.. Great.

Not that I'd ever want one though

One thing suv's are good for...
Last night I took a couple of friends of mine to a concert with me, since I had sympathy for my friend Kellen who always gets shoved in the back seat by my friend Megan I asked My stepdad if I could drive his ML500 to the concert, He let me...
After dinner and the concert we drove around town for a while until we met our friend Bryce, He drives a Dodge neon with a fart can exhaust and thinks he's hot shit...
He challenged us to a race on a back road, flat and straight for a mile or so...
We lined up and he had a false start, so we tried again and and we were off....
he spun his 17 inch front tires all the way through first gear and the ML leapt off the line... the result was TOTAL OWNAGE of the poor ricer, we beat him by at least 20 car lengths, Bryce pulled up 10 seconds after we stoped and said "that thing is a beast"....
True Story.

The headlights and grille sort of have an upward look about them. Like it's high.. :lol:

flyingfridge said:
The headlights and grille sort of have an upward look about them. Like it's high.. :lol:

I'd say it's confused... not sure where it should look...

"Oh crap, do I look at the other car directly in the eye, or do I look up? Oh, should I look down? Ah bugger, I'll just look retarded."

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
flyingfridge said:

I know exactly what you mean! :lol:

Yes!! Mercedes is now on drugs!!

Did somone from Amsterdam design this car?

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
flyingfridge said:

I know exactly what you mean! :lol:

Didn't really notice until you said it, but you're right!