• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT

2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT

• like it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HATE IT

• looks like SHIT

• looks good

• undecided

• Total voters
:yucky: Or that's a really bad camera angle (i.e. the lens cap is off)

Everything about the Eclipse went downhill since the first generation, and this is by far the worst one yet. :thumbsdown:

haha ... a "rolling nightclub" interior :lol:

oh man, i can see so many stupid guys rolling up in this car on a friday night blasting their stupid tunes trying to attract attention to their fugly new eclipse, which could be why the newer generation eclipse's have been such flops, they've focused TOO MUCH on trying to LOOK like a scene from the fast and the furious and haven't payed any attention to what people would find more important, actual performance related changes :p

is that a FWD? if so, whats the point...

VUK said:
What's wrong with FWD? You sound biased from reading/watching rather than driving.

jasonchiu said:
ugly! might look good with a body kit though...whoknows?
thats true

Dr. Woo said:
VUK said:
What's wrong with FWD? You sound biased from reading/watching rather than driving.
ive owned both and i know 120 hp in a fwd car sucks so more power = more suckiness. now that i have rwd, i will never go back to fwd. why downgrade?

Neons only ever equal :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Plus there's the fact that it also looks like it's already run into a wall or something head on and then they stole the rear end off an Audi TT, squished it and put stupid clear lights that are the wrong shape for the car... What on earth were they thinking. Obviously another dumb ugly car designed for Americans. :yucky: :thumbsdown:

No offense meant to the fine American members on this forum because the fact that you're actually interested in the cars shown on TG and FG shows that you actually have good taste in cars (for the most part anyway :p). :thumbsup:

It's soft, understeery, torque steery, and it's got a beluga butt.

Just read a review in R/T, I didn't like it before, I hate it now.

patrick10 said:
ive owned both and i know 120 hp in a fwd car sucks so more power = more suckiness. now that i have rwd, i will never go back to fwd. why downgrade?
120hp sucks? You sure you weren't just driving a sucky econo box? :lol: My car has 230 hp at the front and it's fine.

Raven18940 said:
patrick10 said:
120hp sucks? You sure you weren't just driving a sucky econo box? :lol: My car has 230 hp at the front and it's fine.
ohhh it was a shitty econo box :lol: it was a 96 200sx(not the cool rwd one but the shitty 1.6L 2 door sentra one). but ive also driven a 01 eclipse gt with the 3L v6 and it only goes straight. it does not like corners at all and i cant see this new eclipse being any different.

I strongly recommend you FF haters take a seat behind the wheel of a Neon SRT-4 (Americans) or the new Golf GTI. These cars are potent and fun to drive. I'm not saying you can't prefer RWD, I'm just saying don't dismiss FWD cars when it's obvious you haven't seen the cream of the crop. The GTI will run circles around many RWD cars available today.

Dr. Woo said:
VUK said:

after driving some v6 FWD cars i keep thinking its a waste of time, the handling is not that good, better get a RWD setup.

anyway thats what i tend ot think... no offence to anyone

Dr. Woo said:
I strongly recommend you FF haters take a seat behind the wheel of a Neon SRT-4 (Americans) or the new Golf GTI. These cars are potent and fun to drive. I'm not saying you can't prefer RWD, I'm just saying don't dismiss FWD cars when it's obvious you haven't seen the cream of the crop. The GTI will run circles around many RWD cars available today.
ive heard that SRT-4's have horrible torque steer due to the lack of a lsd. imo understeer and torque steer = no fun. but the GTI looks like loads of fun. but for that price you could get a slightly used rx8 or 350z. so why choose fwd when the only good ones are that pricy?

btw that all made sense in my head