Unloved and lacking a title
Car(s)
2013 Holden Cruze SRi Series 2
always loved the hatch/wagon version

good choice!

The steeringwheel is in the wrong side :p

Nice car :thumbsup:

Nice looking subaru, congrats!

Are those seats original or aftermarket? They look so good, i bet they're great when the road gets twisty.

Congrats! Great choice - smart colour choice too, hides the dirt.

Last edited:
Nice looking subaru, congrats!

Are those seats original or aftermarket? They look so good, i bet they're great when the road gets twisty.

They're original. The R model gave better engine, better steering wheel, better seats, beefier body kit over the lower 2.0L models.

And thanks for all the congrats. It's a great car!

Last edited:
Awesome. Another convert! I think that your cars sister in the U.S. would be an Outback Sport, minus the two-tone body paint.

May you explain, in picture nine, why one taillight is different (the reverse light) than the other? SOmething that is required in Oz, perhaps?

Last edited:
May you explain, in picture nine, why one taillight is different (the reverse light) than the other? SOmething that is required in Oz, perhaps?

One red fog-light, one white reverse-light ;)

Also, you need to change the 'car' in your profile :p

Awesome. Another convert! I think that your cars sister in the U.S. would be an Outback Sport, minus the two-tone body paint.

I'm going to guess that is the rear fog light.

sweet scooby! now you need an exhaust to really let 'er rumble

Welcome to the fraternity of Subaru!!

Though, the famous Subaru rumble that we all love to hear, is only heard on the turbo-models due the unequal length exhaust manifold design. The N/A models feature an equal length design.

sweet scooby! now you need an exhaust to really let 'er rumble

Hmmmmm, maybe.

mgkdk's got it right. Reverse light on the left and a really bright rear fog light on the right.

I'm not sure the equivalent is the Outback Sport. The Outback sport looks like what used to be the Impreza RV, sits a little higher, beefier body work (but the RV isn't in the Aus range anymore). Mine's just a regular Impreza hatch with a few more bells and whistles than the base model.

One red fog-light, one white reverse-light ;)

Also, you need to change the 'car' in your profile :p

hahaha, I know. This is such luxury compared to the bloody Camry that the g/f has!

Though, the famous Subaru rumble that we all love to hear, is only heard on the turbo-models due the unequal length exhaust manifold design. The N/A models feature an equal length design.

That may be, but I reckon the note on this engine is pretty damn sweet:)

very nice!

that is easily fixed with the addition of unequal length headers ;)

Not really a convert, subuaru's are very popular in Australia :p

Last edited: