• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi

2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi

• FUCKING ugly!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • looks great

• I want the old ONE back

• Total voters

iboss429

Car(s)
Mercury Marauder
HQ pics of the new and now ugly WRX STI :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :puke: :puke: :puke:

evoWALO said:
When one comes down the street most people would say to themselves "It's ugly but I wish I was driving one". If you want beauty you gotta pay up.

i think you're smoking crack b'cuz i never say that to myself when i see a wrx come down a street, even the STI version :lol:

an MR evo 8 *maybe* since i raced one the other week and it was pretty damn quick for an out of the factory car, but even then i'm still not sold on it's styling

goneinsixtyseconds said:
i think you're smoking crack b'cuz i never say that to myself when i see a wrx come down a street, even the STI version :lol:

an MR evo 8 *maybe* since i raced one the other week and it was pretty damn quick for an out of the factory car, but even then i'm still not sold on it's styling
I dont know whether to insult you or agree with you. lol /me drives an evo8 ;)

Kidding aside the specs are indeed impressive. I think the 06 STi will look better in the metal. Some photographers tend to want to exagerate how a car looks through the lens & photoshop. For example the 1 Series & E90 looks bad on print & on screen but on the road it looks not that bad.

Its a departure from the old styling yes, but when I look at the car I can tell that when you see it in real life, you will want one, you will like it.

Take a look at my sig, when you see this blue beast driving down the street, it will catch your eye and you will say "Damn, thats a nice car"

jayjaya29 said:
Its a departure from the old styling yes, but when I look at the car I can tell that when you see it in real life, you will want one, you will like it.

Take a look at my sig, when you see this blue beast driving down the street, it will catch your eye and you will say "Damn, thats a nice car"
dont think so ill take my marauder over that new addition to the file cabinet in my brain called JAP CRAP :lol:

iboss429 said:
jayjaya29 said:

dont think so ill take my marauder over that new addition to the file cabinet in my brain called JAP CRAP :lol:

Awww thanks.

iboss429 said:
jayjaya29 said:

haha yeah exactly. I saw the new B9 suv or w/e its called just :puke:
The previous WRX is just a beauty, the new one is :thumbsdown:
My vote is I want the old one back..

evoWALO said:
I dont know whether to insult you or agree with you. lol /me drives an evo8 ;)

Kidding aside the specs are indeed impressive. I think the 06 STi will look better in the metal. Some photographers tend to want to exagerate how a car looks through the lens & photoshop. For example the 1 Series & E90 looks bad on print & on screen but on the road it looks not that bad.

i'm just joking around anyways :) i guess i just don't find wrx's that special since there's TONS ... and i mean TONS of them here in toronto ... everywhere i look i see a STI, even modded ones ... and when this new one hits in 06 or whenever, i'm sure ppl will be flocking to the nearest subaru dealership and buying one, making it as boring as the civic

a MR evo 8 tho, there's NONE in toronto (since they haven't modified it for canadian safety and emission standards yet) and the only reason why i saw one the other week was because some guy imported it from the US ... so seeing that car on the road was more impressive to me than seeing a wrx, but meh ... to each their own i guess :)

TBH, the front end that I moaned on about several weeks ago is actually growing on me in both normal and STI form. The poll option should probly include a sort of "unsure" option so I havnt voted. Overall, I don't like the back end of it, it looks like a cheap add on of the old one...

It seems Ok.. I love the interior with the red dials and the suede seats. But the front looks weird for being a Impreza... I was starting to like the old model with the old headlamps and now they have this...

Leaving the lamps outside it looks very very cool