2006 Vietnam Motor Show

unbreakable

Car(s)
2007 Honda Civic
I happened to be visiting Vietnam when i found out that there was a motorshow.. So there, this was back in october 06, but i wanted to share it to you anyway :) lots of pretty and fugly models at the show... check it out :mrgreen:

Ford Booth
DSC00386.jpg

DSC00388.jpg

DSC00391.jpg

DSC00392.jpg

DSC00395.jpg

DSC00399.jpg

DSC00402.jpg

MB
DSC00405.jpg

DSC00408.jpg

Honda
DSC00411.jpg

DSC00416.jpg

DSC00418.jpg

DSC00428.jpg

DSC00425.jpg

DSC00436.jpg

Toyota
DSC00420-1.jpg

DSC00421.jpg

Not really much cars there so i focused more on the show girls.. but they too were quite a disappointment hehehe

DSC00430.jpg

DSC00432.jpg

DSC00433.jpg

DSC00429.jpg

Hahahahahaha. The hino truck ladies huddled around the crap-ass semi.
Has anybody else read the story about how Ford taught most of Vietnam's motoring press to drive so that they could review the Ford laser. One journo famously said, "The Ford laser is a fantastic car. When I put my right foot down on the right pedal, it goes forward, but when I put the same foot on the left pedal, it stops. Surely this is the greatest car ever!"

You can always count on Asian auto shows to have nice looking models around the models.

i was going to say the opposite.. except for the mercedes girl..
its interesting the disparity between national vietnamese and vietnamese americans in OC.

Has anybody else read the story about how Ford taught most of Vietnam's motoring press to drive so that they could review the Ford laser.
Heh, no but I think i'll look for it. That sounds pretty damned funny.

Looks like a great autoshow! /sarcasm :D

^ yeap it sucked :p but i wouldn't blame them.. it was only like their first or 2nd year at it.. and the motorcycle/car ratio in vietnam is 100:1! Cars there are so expensive! For instance, a Ford Escape 2.3L would cost $40,000!?!! So the cars I see on the road are either the worst (protons, ssangyongs and other brands i dont even know) or the best. I've seen lots of 760Li's and S500s roaming the main district along with literally dozens of Camry's, LandCruisers, etc. :)

kudos to them for trying though :D

Honda number 1, Toyota number 10
Mitsubishi are didi mau
Chevrolet needs to rotate back to the world
Ford they look like the FNG.
Merc the Mamma San

:D

Last edited:
Where in Viet Nam was this? We never go to Viet Nam during the good times. Always during the summer (ours) when it's coolest, but there's really never that many special things going on like Tet when we get there.

BTW, I agree with the Vietnamese-American girls vs. the Vietnamese girls. It's amazing how much hotter they are here. :mrgreen:

Ho Chi Min/Saigon :) It's aptly called the Saigon Motorshow :)

All I could think of was "Me love you long time".

i dunno,..... vietnamese chicks dont turn me on...