2007 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

The Advertiser had the race on at 2:45am and a check on tvguide.com.au confirms that. Doesn't really matter whether its shown live or not, I'm going to have to tape this - then go to uni and pray I dont discover the results.

Last time I did that, I got told the result by my brother 15 mins before I started watching it. He came sooo close to getting a beating.

Sky News UK said:
A world championship-winning party has been planned for Lewis Hamilton.
But no one inside his McLaren team is willing to talk about it in case they jinx his big day.

Hmmm.. Isnt that a bit premature? Also they say they dont want to talk about it incase it jinxes him, so why did they tell the press then.

On an unrelated matter, Murray Walker has been banned from talking until after the race incase he says something...

The Advertiser had the race on at 2:45am and a check on tvguide.com.au confirms that. Doesn't really matter whether its shown live or not, I'm going to have to tape this - then go to uni and pray I dont discover the results.

I know! This is the most important race of the year and they could show it live but they don't want to piss off the motorbike jerks.

Hang on, MotoGP is from Malaysia, so why not put it on earlier??

YES!! Hamilton got problems!! GO KIMI!!

everything it takes to not have alonso win the championship. ANY THING!. i like kimi alot, but i want the rookie to win this time. gawd. first he fumbles the start, then he goes wide loses another 4 spots, than the merc does what it did best when kimi drove it - act up. and now he's eleventh again. if he still manages to win the championship, i'd say that would definitely be a race to remember, not comparable to clark in monza 67 but still awesome.

and thanks for the headsup on that itv guy

A LOT of action on the first few laps. Numerous collisions among the backmarkers. In addition, Hamilton has been having electronics problems, sending him to the back of the leaderboard, in addition to some dumb mistakes, but he's making up ground. Alonso, Raikkonen and Massa are in top 3, Massa and Kimi 1st and 2nd. Ferrari are reeling off blistering laps. Webber and Button are out. And Sutil and Davidson collided, and the stewards are going to investgate. I'm going to get back to watching the race...

yea that japanese guy decided to dice his mechanics a bit. kiddo, there's lines painted on the tarmac for you to indicate where the car's supposed to go and stop and all that... doh

seems kovalainen finally trashed his car for good after driving into the barrier after having his car repaired from his first try of mincing it, when he came back from the countrytrip he took right in front of that other japanese guys car (who didn't stand a chance of evading it) and resulting in a crash...

Last edited:
I don't know who I want to see lose the title more, Ferrari or Alonso. Shit.

What the hell is going on in the pits?? Almost more action than on the track.... :lol:

A case of Kaz imitating Schumi... :p

Last edited:
I think Alonso must be paying the McLaren strategists. 3 stops? WTF?

right now it's alonso 109 points, kimi 108, hamilton 108. but let's face it. if this were the last lap, massa would slip onto the grass, kimi, who is a mere 2 secs or less behind him, would pass him, massa would rejoin with alonso still being about 30 seconds away and the title would be kimi's.

final pitstop for massa went ok.

i think the made him do 3 stops when he went back to 18th spot. just so he's lighter and can overtake like mad... c'mon just 3 of the cars in the top 3 need to go off, preferred 4-6th place cars... hm? ;)

what coincidence, kimi takes the lead. so right now kimi is world champion. well it was my alternative. still would prefer lewis, but hey, he's got another year to become youngest f1 champion, but not rookie champion. boooh

Last edited: