2007 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Not another strategy let down for Lewis. Yes he did make a mistake and the car f***** up but he had a chance untill once more the strategy ruined it for him. Just like in Silverstone and China etc.

Gutted for Hamilton, but at least Alonso didn't get it. Can't wait for 2008.

My Congratulations for Kimi. He had TONS of problems during this season, but THERE IS A GOD.

Its been an interesting season, Hopefully '08 won't have so much politics and just more racing.

I'm glad Alonso didn't win. And I'm glad Lewis is still a head of him.

At least Ferrari could claim to have earned this title.

KIMI!!!!!!!!!

I have mixed feelings about this. Kimi is probably my favourite driver, and has been for the last 3-4 years, but I have a deep hatred for Ferrari.

EDIT

TomCat said:
It would have been better had he won it on talent, rather then the demise and bad luck of his competition.

But still, congrats to Kimi.

In all fairness he has had worse reliabilty than the McMercs but has still managed to win the most races. He has probably been the best driver this season (at least the last 2/3rds).

Reactions: TC
Guess i'm one of the few that wanted Alonso to win the title. Ferrari just slaughtered them in this race though. I feel bad for Massa, he's still my favorite driver and I think he had this race pretty much in the bag. He did great at the start blocking Hamilton and giving room for Kimi, but he just couldn't make it passed.

Congratulations to Kimi Raikkonen. Well deserved, I didn't think he had a chance of winning the WDC this year, but he proved me wrong. Excellent Race.

Hamilton made a silly mistake at the start which ended up costing him the WDC, but I guess he'll learn from his mistake. Better luck next year Lewis.

Another mechanical failure for Webber, I hope 2008 is a lot better for him.

Go Kimi!!

Guess i'm one of the few that wanted Alonso to win the title. Ferrari just slaughtered them in this race though. I feel bad for Massa, he's still my favorite driver and I think he had this race pretty much in the bag. He did great at the start blocking Hamilton and giving room for Kimi, but he just couldn't make it passed.

I'm with you. At least Hamilton didn't win, otherwise we would have NEVER heard the end of it on ALL British websites. :(

It would have been better had he won it on talent, rather then the demise and bad luck of his competition.

But still, congrats to Kimi.

thats the dumbest shit I have heard, kimi and ferrari have had more technical failures and problems then McLaren this season, SO HE WON ON TALENT. And If u look at the whole sason, ferrari has been faster, when their car was working good :p so screeeeeeeeeeeeew u :p

FORZA FERRARI !!!!!

I feel bad for Massa, he's still my favorite driver and I think he had this race pretty much in the bag. He did great at the start blocking Hamilton and giving room for Kimi, but he just couldn't make it passed.

Plus, he was driving at home... I wanted Alonso to be 4th, so Massa could win and Kimi would still be champion. But I'm very happy McLaren didn't win with any of their drivers. Don't take me wrong, I'm not one of those that makes Ferrari a religion, in fact I always liked McLaren more than most of other teams (especially because of Senna) but what they did this year with the espionage thing and the treatment they gave to Alonso (though I don't like him) was beyond any excuses. They've lost it all, constructors and drivers titles. Time for them to cool their heads and think about their attitudes as well. Kimi might not be the best but him and the rest of his team deserved it. Well done!