2007 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

I am a huge Ferrari fan, very glad Kimi won WDC. I have no idea why, but i don't really like Lewis, i'd rather see Alonson win.

KIMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^Yup, congrats to him, he never gave up, up till the end, that truly marks a Champion.

To me it seems that Alonso just gave up after the spygate verdict, and after allegedly blackmailing the team. Pity Lewis though, it would be something for a rookie to win, maybe not in our lifetime :(

First time I heard the new World Champion talk that much. Note to FIA: Please install subtitles. haha.. just joking. On another note, this was a great season with excellent racing, e'nuff said.

Can't wait for next year! ;)

Yes! Yes!! YES!!!!!! KIMI NO 1!!!!!! :D:thumbsup::thumbup:

Words can't describe how happy I am, I never even dared hope Kimi would win it. Was just hoping Lewis could prevent smug Spaniard from taking the title, but this is absolute icing on the cake for me.

Fantastic win, fantastic drive, fantastic champion. Kimi is well overdue a title, IMO he deserves to be double WDC by now, not Alonso. Unlike his rivals, Kimi wasn't involved in any controversies this season, he just kept his head down and did the best he could, even though reliability wasn't always on his side. Fully deserved to be champion, more so then any other driver IMO, and fully earned. A truly worthy successor to Schumacher!

The Iceman has conquered! :thumbsup:

Congratulations to Kimi, Ferrari, Finland and Italy...

Kimi must have made the title race comeback of the decade. Who expected him to come back and be the champion after what happened in Canada? Anyway, I wish I was in Italy now, the celebrations must be absolutely crazy. Italians absolutely love to see their machinery win stuff.

Btw; Did Kimi bother to even smile this time around?
Btw 2; What was James Allen's reaction? Did he commit suicide?

I'm glad Alonso didn't win. And I'm glad Lewis is still a head of him.

At least Ferrari could claim to have earned this title.

Yes exactly!! I liked the quote on TG.com:

All this talk of Hamilton or Alonso is forgetting Clause 298.4 of the FIA rulebook, which states: 'Ferrari must win, even if we have to fix it.'

Hamilton still did AMAZING for his first season, surely its a record?

thats the dumbest shit I have heard, kimi and ferrari have had more technical failures and problems then McLaren this season, SO HE WON ON TALENT. And If u look at the whole sason, ferrari has been faster, when their car was working good :p so screeeeeeeeeeeeew u :p

FORZA FERRARI !!!!!

Yes, I realize that luck goes both ways.

But still, this was the decision making race that crowned the champion. It would have been better to see it come down to the last lap. But it didn't.

You know what separates the winners from the losers? THE SCORE.

BTW, Watching Alons's face on the press conference, i though he was going to cry...

They say it's third time lucky... I may not like Ferrari or the Kimster, but I have to say congratulations to him, because he kept his hope alive and eventually made it happen. He also had team support, which is more than I can say of someone else this season :(

So the only trophy Ron Dennis got, is that fake one, made & presented to him by McMerc mechanics. Imo he deserves it....to be the only trophy for him at the end of this year.

well......KIMI WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Who ever would have thought it possible?!?! was also great to see Jesus' second coming take a dive in corner 4 and then frying his own car by driving like a twat. probably best for him not to win this championship.
I can see why British people would feel robbed after the last week (nation football team, rugby and now this) but that doesn't take one inch from Kimi's amazing season. he had 1 less race then everybody and a car that was less then good in some situations and still managed to put together a championship. INCREDIBLE! And Massa's dominence on this track is just amazing. He deservs a huge thank you from Kimi cause he had this one bagged.

FORZA FERRARI!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still can't believe it, what a twist!

Kimi deserves this championship and... oh god I just can't be more happier. The great Murray Walker can help me express how I feel:

"And I've got to stop, because I've got a lump in my throat"

Last edited:
Shut it all of you! Hamilton deserved to win!:cry:

When you've got a 13 point lead with two races to go, and still downs't manage to win, then no you don't deserve it.. :D

Just kidding, Hamilton did very good, but he is still a rookie. Kimi has been working on this for quite a few years now, and he was the best driver in the second half of the season! I really think Kimi deserved it! I am very glad he won.. :D

I soooo wanna see Mclaren next year, with Hamilton + other driver, in the last pit garage & with a lot smaller budget.

well i'm disappointed that Lewis didn't win, but Alonso didn't and Kimi was very deserving of the win. i don't think many people who have predicted this outcome right at the start of the season when Hamilton was running away with all the wins.

i think the idiots behind this years McLaren team need sacking and new ones being found, they just don't seem to be able to plan the pit stops properly :(