2007 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

I'm guessing you're referring to Rally of Portugal here, where Ford's rear side windows were half a millimeter too thin. They weren't stripped from their points, instead all drivers were given time penalties (five minutes, I think). At the same event also Marcus Gr?nholm escaped another penalty despite his car being underweight and driving without spare wheel after he lost some body parts and his spare wheel during stage.

Okay, I remember now. 5 minutes pretty much destroyed the Ford drivers points, right?
I believe the 2 Fords finished on the podium, before the penalty.

Kimi, Kimi, Kiiiiiimiiiii! What a beautiful race. Massa was so team player and Ferraris were outstanding.

yes, outstanding and very entertaining race, especially the part when Nakajima ran over his engingeers:lol:, what a tool, cant expect much from a test driver. :rolleyes:

but like i said, its been a fantastic weekend seeing the poms lose everything(excluding BTCC :(poor Plato), but whats even better is when the whole ITV and the commentators just continuously sucking Lewis' cock and praising him like some kind of god. The disappointment in their voice and their faces when lewis was having trouble with the BMW boys, Nico Rosberg & Trulli was priceless :lol::mrgreen:

Fantastic race, cant wait for 2008

Okay, I remember now. 5 minutes pretty much destroyed the Ford drivers points, right?
I believe the 2 Fords finished on the podium, before the penalty.

Indeed, Gr?nholm and Hirvonen were second and third respectively, and were dropped to 4th and 5th after the penalties. So their points weren't exactly destroyed but it did hurt, especially considering that those 3 points Marcus lost could still cost him the title.

Anyway, back to topic...

great race, and IMHO, the most deserving guy won. wouldnt of minded seeing massa win but at the end of the day it was impossible for him to come any higher than 4th in the championship so it wouldnt of made sense unless lewis and alonso were higher up.

i took a measurable amout of joy from seeing hamilton get jumped at the start and then basically loose his rag in the 4th/5th turn. i think he let his inexperienced/immature side show there, he didnt need to go beserk in an attempt to get back infront. he had the whole race ahead of him to do that and he was blisteringly quick.

shame about his mechanical problem, even though it managed to heal itself! i wish Marks car would do that for him, poor sod went out again with mechanical problems.

to be honest, its not that i actually hate hamilton, on his own he is quite likeable, if a little arrogant. what i really hate about hamilton, and why i took so much joy in seeing him fail is ITV and James Allen. they bum the fucking life out of hamilton every single time. i think brundle is the only guy there who doesnt have a helping of hamilton knob cheese on his sarnies, he must be embarrassed to work and commentate along side james allen because the man just spews unsurmountable amounts of absolute crap for the whole race.

James allen called hamiltons overtake into the first corner (forget who he overtook).... brilliant, one of a kind, majestic, beautiful etc etc. i was like, james for fuck sake shut your bastard mouth, it wasnt that good! theres been many many many better overtakes in the past. Hamiltons was no better than any of the others that happened today. im glad hamilton lost because now i hope it'll mean james will shut the hell up and go stab himself.

i so wanted to see button use that lighter they strapped to the inside of the car... i wanted to see that earth touting POS burned to the ground!

alonso - well he finished on the podium, fairplay to him but he didnt deserve to win anything this year IMO, the spanish scumbag and im glad he didnt.

kubica is the man for putting one on alonso as well.... top bloke!

hope those williams guys were fine, that was a pretty nasty accident. probably one of the more serious pit-crew-runnings-over i've seen. he came in too fast and at a crazy angle. i dont think we'll be seeing much of him next year. I know Alex is retiring but why wasnt he here?

Last edited:
James allen called hamiltons overtake into the first corner (forget who he overtook).... brilliant, one of a kind, majestic, beautiful etc etc. i was like, james for fuck sake shut your bastard mouth, it wasnt that good! theres been many many many better overtakes in the past. Hamiltons was no better than any of the others that happened today. im glad hamilton lost because now i hope it'll mean james will shut the hell up and go stab himself.

I actually burst out laughing when he said 'majestic'. Sometimes its just too much..

^You mean that stupid move where he overtook Rubens? If he would have tried that with anyone who had any kind of fighting spirit left, or a younger driver. He most certainly would have ended his race right there..

Anyway: Kimi rocks! Forza Ferrari!!

It was a pretty funny moment, but Brundle was also very biased towards Hamilton as well, especially when he was doing his analysis of how far behind Trulli and Heidfeld Hamilton was, then Brundle realised it couldn't be done and there was just silence.

I knew as soon as Hamilton fell to 6th or 7th by running wide on the opening lap, I said to myself 'well don't worry, Webber won't finish so there's one place...'

Goddamn :(

Karoug said:
^You mean that stupid move where he overtook Rubens? If he would have tried that with anyone who had any kind of fighting spirit left, or a younger driver. He most certainly would have ended his race right there..

Ahh don't blame Rubens. I don't think he would've seen him coming (he tried the same move on Raikkonen at Monza don't forget) and when he did he had the sense to move over and not cause a collision. We criticise F1 for not having enough overtaking, then criticise Hamilton for doing exactly that! Come on...:p

Last edited:
It was brave and part foolish, but I did want to punch my TV when James Twat Allen used the word "majestic".

I thought Hamilton's move on Rubens was a pretty good one. Brave and optimistic, yes, but at that point he couldn't afford to be stuck behind Rubens.

That was a great overtaking move, but just like last year most people only put up a token resistance. When Mark said he wasn't going to get involved in the title fight....he really meant it!

For some peoples information, it was Fisi that went off on the first corner not Heikki. However Heikki had contact with someone too I think. Cant' remember who. Interlagos throws up some good racing. Kubica drove very very well. Loved his opportunism after Rosberg and Heidfeld scrapped.

Kubica drove very very well. Loved his opportunism after Rosberg and Heidfeld scrapped.
Indeed, great drive. Shame he lost 4th to Rosberg in the final laps, though. I liked his new helmet too, even though I couldn't tell him apart from Heidfeld for the first couple of laps. :p

Well, McLaren shouldn't really have appealed the fuel issue, but hey if Ferrari are going to steal their constructors title by bitching to appeal courts then McLaren should at least get their own moneys worth out of them.
post-16-1193020464.jpg

:lol:

Anyway, I think it would be rather silly if they in the end finally decide to deduct points from the BMW drivers for such a trivial little thing. When they decided not to deduct points from the McLaren drivers involved in the spy scandal, then why should they deduct drivers points now? There was a similar case some years ago, and that time around they only deducted manufactuers points and didn't touch the drivers. I however think that just a fine would be sufficent.

For some peoples information, it was Fisi that went off on the first corner not Heikki. However Heikki had contact with someone too I think. Cant' remember who. Interlagos throws up some good racing. Kubica drove very very well. Loved his opportunism after Rosberg and Heidfeld scrapped.

If you mean the first corner in the first lap it was Heikki. He collided with Ralf (I think) which caused him to go straight across the grass and also a puncture. Fisi went off there a lap or two later, after which he was hit in the back by Yamamoto with spectacular results.

Ahh don't blame Rubens. I don't think he would've seen him coming (he tried the same move on Raikkonen at Monza don't forget) and when he did he had the sense to move over and not cause a collision. We criticise F1 for not having enough overtaking, then criticise Hamilton for doing exactly that! Come on...:p

Don't get me wrong! I don't blame Rubens!! He did a great job when he moved out of the way for Hamilton.. I guess you're right and we need more of that insane "i'm coming through, move outta my way"! That Hamilton has showed us a couple of times!!

If you mean the first corner in the first lap it was Heikki. He collided with Ralf (I think) which caused him to go straight across the grass and also a puncture. Fisi went off there a lap or two later, after which he was hit in the back by Yamamoto with spectacular results.

Oops, I didn't mean first corner at all. My brain is obviously fried. All good

I do quite enjoy the fact that James was building up to have a massive orgasm, only for Lewis to let him down so badly :lol:

Serves you right :p

I'm trying not to laugh at the irony of all this.

You'd think that there would just be a set of concrete rules and punishments, with fines to be determined, so there wouldn't be anything to discuss if someone is found cheating.

I remember a WRC event not too long ago where they found a part on the Ford cars that was not to spec. They were stripped of all points earned that weekend. No appeals. No kicking and screaming. No animosity. They just moved on and prepared for the next rally.

dont be daft, this is the FIA, your idea is far to simple and easy to understand.

Don't forget, that his blogs are after he's calmed down and is thinking rationaly. In the commentary box he sees Lewis as his lover, but once outside its like he's been jilted.