2007 Chinese Formula 1 Grand Prix

oh no. hamilton got pole : (

I'd really like to see Alonso win and Hamilton out of the points (Maybe Webber can assist in the latter). Let's bring the championship down to as little points as possible, and decide it in Brazil. That would be INTENSE. Even Kimi would stand a better chance.

What happens if there is a tie?

If theres a tie, it goes to countback.

Say they both have 5 wins each, then they look at 2nd places, and 3rd so on, until they find the driver who has the higher finishing position.

What a great quali lap by Hamilton. He always seems to come through when it counts. That was a stunning lap!

yeh 2008 will be fabulous I think.
Slicks and no TC!!! :thumbsup:

Well Lewis didnt start too well, just went off track on his installation lap.

Edit: Alex Wurz has just announced on Speed that he is leaving Williams, maybe from next race.

Last edited:
Ok, will be watching this on the live timing. The feed says the track is damp and all are starting on the wet tyres. This could be a very interesting race!

BUGGER!! TVU isnt working for me. I have to wait for Ten to show the race at 1AM!!

rain will be gone in 5 mins. and will be back soon. weird weather.

Last edited:
Hamilton OUT! IDIOT!

250px-D_oh.jpg

munch_scream.jpg

Awesome! I really wish Alonso won though. Brazil will be great!

That was a great race. To bad what happen to Hamilton. Poor guy looked like her was crying when they showed him getting back to the pits. :(

I wonder who's fault that was then. It shouldn't have happened. He was very careful no to answer questions asking who was to blame, but if his engineer had told him to stay out, seeing how poor his pace was, that's a huge fuck-up.

Martin Whitmarsh is on now just saying they didn't call him in. You could see the canvas on his tyred for several laps before hand, and they didn't call him in? That's massive incompetence. I'm amazed that Lewis was as calm as he was on camera and didn't place blame.

Good drive from Vettel and Button.

It would be a 4 way battle, 3 fight for the championship and Massa. team orders?pit stop again? :lol:

Can't forget Vettel. After the embarassment last week, he's done great!

Where can Hamilton finish in Brazil in order for Alonso or Kimi to win the championship?