2007 European Grand Prix

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup: :blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

They did it again, I get a repeat of the GP on Monday night instead of it being on Sunday night.

I hate this shit. :thumbsdown:

Where are you? I just checked Ten's website - it's 10:30pm Sunday night in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Perth & Brisbane.

^ He's Darwin I think.

looks like spykers hit and missed with Winkelhock, no amount of track experience is going to make up for his lack of pace behind Sutil, hopefully he is just testing.

Bmw seem awesomely quick as well, but they could have been testing quali in FP1, and wet weathering for FP2.

Where are you? I just checked Ten's website - it's 10:30pm Sunday night in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Perth & Brisbane.

^ He's Darwin I think.

Let's just say I live in the Desert, we don't get channel 10 and 9 as such, what we get is a channel that is a mix of 10 and 9. It sucks. They must've only moved the F1 to Monday night yesterday, because I checked on Thursday and the F1 was scheduled for Sunday night then. They've decided to put the US golf open on Sunday night instead, who watches golf anyway?? :mad:

So is this 1.The BTCC Winkelhock 2. The GT Winkelhock 3.The DTM Winkelhock 4.Le Mans Winkelhock 5. A completely different Winkelhock 4. A relation to mentioned Winkelhocks 6. All or none of the previous?

Or maybe it's that Winkelhock who races Minis and...well...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB7fLqAmlzE[/YOUTUBE]

Are channels 9 and 10 standard channels in Oz?

We have five free to air channels. SBS, ABC, 7, 9 and 10.

Poor Devon, vote for the NT to become a state then and you'll get proper TV :p

The DTM Winkelhock, wikipedia is your friend

A new question for you all. How many times will Markus get lapped in his Spyker?

3 times, 4 times, 5 times or 6 times?

I say 2

Im leaning more towards 3 or 4.

Did you guys see Massa and Alonso kinda going at it during practice?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ls_UfFckMo[/youtube]

Loved that at the end they cut away to a shot of Michael. LOL.

^ Massa was holding him up. Penalty, Penalty!!

Edit: McLaren are not running with their viking horns on the bodywork for the first time since 2005.

Last edited:
A new question for you all. How many times will Markus get lapped in his Spyker?

3 times, 4 times, 5 times or 6 times?

Zero, he will retire before he completes a lap. :p

Jenson's proved his world championship material by qualifying 17th...

Hey Devon, if you have TVU, the race is live on Speed this weekend.

Hey Devon, if you have TVU, the race is live on Speed this weekend.

Yeah, watching qualifying now on TVU player, first time I've used it. I think I'll watch the race on it tomorrow. :thumbup:

The Speed commentators don't seem to be too bad either, except for that guy who has a funny voice, he may get annoying. A nice change from Hamilton mania on iTV though.

David Hobbs, yeah he's annoying and old.

I like Bob Varsha though, he commentates very well. I'll be sticking to ITV for the race though.

Winkelhock wont be in F1 next race, and congrats to Nick Heidfeld and his wife on the birth of their son.