2007 F1 car launches

nicee carr:cool:

LOL alonso looks like such an idiot in that suit with his hair...or lack there of:razz: l

The BMW Sauber F1.07:
67018.jpg

67019.jpg

67026.jpg

Heidfeld needs a shave.

Nice car. Hope its faster than last year. I like Kubica now, mainly cos my girlfriends Polish and she likes him :D Hope they can get regular podiums.

Bring on the Honda though

Hieldfield and Kubica don't look very enthusiastic.

Alsonso is just a dick.

After the Ferrari and McLaren, the BMW looks a bit boring. Maybe they ought to have released it straight after Toyota.

After the Ferrari and McLaren, the BMW looks a bit boring. Maybe they ought to have released it straight after Toyota.

I agree, Maybe they should have the big teams launch last. Still cant wait to see the Honda though!!

could i also post here ferrari's new overalls?
KimiRaikkonen3.jpg

FelipeMassa3.jpg

Ferrari makes it F2007 track debut

Many team personnel were on hand for the car's on track debut, including Felipe's fellow Ferraris driver Kimi Raikkonen and Luca Badoer. Ferrari President Luca di Montezemolo was also on hand, along with the newly retired Ferrari legend Michael Schumacher, both on hand to observe the test's proceedings.

Debut3.jpg

Debut1.jpg

I like the new overalls. That pic with MS, FM, KR is fantastic.

See, Schumi leaves and F1 (except for BMW) moves into the future. Everyones cars (except BMW) so far and their overalls (except BMW) so far look fantastic. Can't wait to see the new Honda though!! :D

That's a great shot of Kimi, Schuie & Massa. I'd love to know how Kimi really feels about Schuie hanging around like that.

That ferrari looks like the car of the devil himself! Mean :D

Looks great! The spoilers were always in differenc color, now they're also red!
overalls look great too.
It looks like ferrari is trying to change their image a bit...

to appear more young-like...if anybody gets what I mean :)

and also, kubica looks totally wasted:D i do like him though ;)

and also, kubica looks totally wasted:D i do like him though ;)

You know, I was thinking that too. But since my girlfriends Polish and the only reason I can get her to sit next to me whilst watching races is so she can cheer for him, I kept quiet....

.....please dont tell my girlfriend I think he looks wasted :D