2007 Formula 1 Season

This has nothing to do with the debate.

Ever watched a race there?

This is nothing but opinion, unless you have some statistics that you're willing to share? You say that Laguna is more fun to watch than Infineon, but that's interesting because Infineon has a multitude of different events taing place there. Indy, sportscars, bikes, etc. etc. It was also a long time venue for the ALMS and IMSA.

It certainly doesn't take a genious to understand the nature of Infineon either. It's pretty obvious to spot huge hills and off camber corners. Look, Infineon and Laguna are both great tracks. Problem is, neither of them are really suited for F1. You just have an obvious bias for Laguna for some reason. What, did you lose your virginity in the parking lot there or something?:lol:

That is so funny. :lol:

Problem is, neither of them are really suited for F1. You just have an obvious bias for Laguna for some reason. What, did you lose your virginity in the parking lot there or something?:lol:

Haha :lol:

I think if Indy loses their contract or F1 gets a 2nd venue then it will be a street circuit like Long Beach or around the streets of Las Vegas.

Haha :lol:

I think if Indy loses their contract or F1 gets a 2nd venue then it will be a street circuit like Long Beach or around the streets of Las Vegas.

another street circuit will be awesome! or maybe in New York.

But I'm biased I want one in the west coast so I can drive there one day and watch a formula one GP.

http://www.hondaracingf1.com

Have a look at Honda's new Formula 1 site. They have launched Honda Racing TV, which will take you behind the scenes of the team and give previews and reviews of the races.

There is a good chance Indy will lose F1.
If Ferrari is going to win the title it will be up to Kimi not Massa.
Massa is competitive on some tracks but not all while Kimi can win every race if...

Personally i think that Indy should be modified a little, i saw in F1 Racing magazine, it is possible to make the Indy GP layout more interesting. It is sad really, that other potential US GP might be better than the Indy GP because the Indy GP has history with F1 since the 1950s with Lotus, Cooper, Graham Hill, :( even if it is an oval track.

they cant have races her eon US streets.. they suck way too much.. its too dangerous to hold a race here. I doubt the mayors of the big cities are willing to spend the money to repave streets for a sport that just doesn't appeal/market to their citizens.

they cant have races her eon US streets.. they suck way too much.. its too dangerous to hold a race here. I doubt the mayors of the big cities are willing to spend the money to repave streets for a sport that just doesn't appeal/market to their citizens.

sad but true :(

So, quite now the forum is? :)

It's spelt quiet!!! That's twice you've spelt it wrong...the past few posts you've posted have been pretty pointless and annoyed me...I think you deserve a ban.

http://www.hondaracingf1.com

Have a look at Honda's new Formula 1 site. They have launched Honda Racing TV, which will take you behind the scenes of the team and give previews and reviews of the races.

The Reb Bull/Toro Rosso site is better :p they have some pretty funny stuff on their site. And you can read riddles from Mark Webber, like the one below.

A man is driving a black car, along a black road. There is a black dog lying down on the black road. How does the man avoid hitting the dog?

Answer
He sees it, it?s daylight

Also, those interested in getting their face on the RBR cars for the British GP and raising some money Spinal Cord Research Foundation can go to this site at http://www.facesforcharity.com to donate. Much better then Honda MyEarthDream site. :p

Last edited:
So, quite now the forum is? :)

What the f*** are you on about? What does that have to do with F1? Why are you making such ridiculous posts lately? Are you high?

It doesn't make sense as it's spelt wrong and is in Yoda-speak. Paul, I have a problem with the fact that you want to get to 333 posts then stop posting, and your recent posts have been terrible and make no sense at all.

Please stop it Paul unless you actually have something to say about Formula 1.

Last edited:
Thought I'd share a Formual 1 photo from the past. I love how Schumi's grin is just like Donkey's :D

How guilty does Webber look!! This is my all-time favourite drivers shot, cos they are all having a great time.

http://img393.imageshack.**/img393/6117/donkeygz0.jpg

Kimi and Alonso don't seem to happy. JPM was giving Webber shit I think about it.

It's just a great photo.

Kimi and Alonso don't seem to happy. JPM was giving Webber shit I think about it.

It's just a great photo.

Really? I would have thought Juan would glady take an opportunity to laugh at Michal. Even Ralf finds it hilarious!

Sounds like the Fernando of 2006 at Renault!!

Fernando needs to act like a WC and start getting results. The reason they might be favouring Lewis is because he has 6 podiums including a win. Alonso has never had a team mate who is capable of beating him every race and now is being brought back down to earth.

I too have lost respect for Alonso, and gained a lot for Lewis.