- Dec 8, 2006
- First Aberdeen Bus Network
Welcome to the Hungarian Formula 1 Grand Prix. Round 11 of the championship.
After a fantastic race at the Nurburgring, we now move to the super smooth Hungaroring. A bit has happened since the last race, so lets get straight into the questions.
1) Who will be driving car number 19? Scott Speed, Sebastian Bourdais, Sebastian Vettel or someone else?
2) Will Markus Winkelhock keep the second Spyker seat this weekend?
3) Will Alonso win this race after his brilliant effort last round?
4) Will Red Bull Racing carry on in the points after their strong 3rd and 5th?
5) Can BMW get back from their little hiccup at the Nurburgring?
6) Do you enjoy the Hungarian Grand Prix, or do you want it to rain again and spice it up a bit?
Im most interested in seeing what happens at Toro Rosso these coming days, Speed wont be driving in my opinion and I think Bourdais can juggle Champ Cars and F1 if he has to. Vettel seems most likely to me though.
As always, the race is at 2pm on Sunday 5th August.
Let the discussion begin!