2007 Italian Formula 1 Grand Prix

HondaF1

Aussie Bastard
Car(s)
First Aberdeen Bus Network
http://img441.imageshack.**/img441/5071/39845mm5.jpg

Welcome to the 2007 Italian Formula 1 Grand Prix at Monza. Round 13 of the Championship.

Jean Todt said he wants Ferrari to 1-2 the last 6 races in 2007. Ferrari dominated proceedings in Turkey, with a 1-2. Fernando was all over the place and lucky to get 3rd, Lewis with his puncture came 5th.

Can Ferrari 1-2 the last 5 races this season?
Will Fernando get ahead of Lewis in the championship at Monza?
Who will Renault announce as their two drivers for 2008 (announced over race weekend)?
Will Mark Webber finally get some reliability with his car?
Can Kubica suprise everyone with a podium again?
Will the Honda's go a bit better here with less requirement on aerodynamics?

It should be a fantastic race, as is the norm with Monza. Practice begins on Friday, September 7th.

Let the discussion begin.

Who will Renault announce as their two drivers for 2008 (announced over race weekend)?

It's possible, but probably won't happen.
No.
Kovalainen and Nelson Piquet Jr.
I hope so.
Doubt it.
They did better then I expected at Istanbul, so maybe.

It should be a fantastic race, as is the norm with Monza. Practice begins on Friday, September 7th.
They could but i doubt it.
no
Kovalainen Alonso :p
Probably not
Don't think so
no

1. Bloody hope not!
2. I think Kovalainen has done enough, and Piquet Jr looks set as well.
3. Doubt it.
4. Doubt it.
5. No.

^ You didnt answer the final question :p

Is it only 65 Euro's ($AU110 approx.) for the weekend???

Out here you can pay up to $720 (435 Euros approx.) for a seat at Albert Park.

HondaF1;511909 Can Ferrari 1-2 the last 5 races this season? Will Fernando get ahead of Lewis in the championship at Monza? Who will Renault announce as their two drivers for 2008 (announced over race weekend)? Will Mark Webber finally get some reliability with his car? Can Kubica suprise everyone with a podium again? Will the Honda's go a bit better here with less requirement on aerodynamics? [/QUOTE said:
No I doubt they will, as long as Kimi remains up the front!!!
No, 5 points is a lot to make up in one race.
Kovaleinen and Piquet Jnr, surely Fisi's time is up, I hope he stay in F1 though.
Probably not :(
No he will get points though, hard to believe he has only been in F1 a year or so!
Doubtful.

Monza is my favorite race of the year. I just love the nuttiness of it. Along with Montreal, it's one of the few races that really has a good wreck potential. I know it's wrong to watch F1 for the wrecks, but I still find it entertaining to see these guys try to go through that Chicane with so little downforce on the cars....

I think Ferrari will dominate the rest of the year, owing to a combination of fast tracks and McLaren self-destruction.

Also, now that McLaren can't steal Ferrari data anymore, they should be at a disadvantage :banana:

Also, now that McLaren can't steal Ferrari data anymore, they should be at a disadvantage :banana:

I don't recall McLaren actually stealing the data...

It was a joke. Hence the banana.

Can Ferrari 1-2 the last 5 races this season? Will Fernando get ahead of Lewis in the championship at Monza? Who will Renault announce as their two drivers for 2008 (announced over race weekend)? Will Mark Webber finally get some reliability with his car? Can Kubica suprise everyone with a podium again? Will the Honda's go a bit better here with less requirement on aerodynamics? [/QUOTE said:
No, Ferrari is not as focused w/o MS.
No, he will not. LH is quicker on fast tracks.
Don't care
NO
No not on his own, he needs DNF from a Ferrari and a Mac.
No, nothing will help Honda this year.

^ Don't forget, Honda wont be as disadvantaged with their aero as they have been at Monza, and the way Jenson drove in Turkey, they could scrape into the points.

I like your optimism.....but still wishful thinking I believe.

Well, I used to be Jaguar's no. 1 fan, so I know what its like being at the back of the grid. Next year, Honda will be back!!

Rain storms halt Monza test

Heavy rain at Monza ruled out any meaningful testing on Thursday morning. Storms left much of the paddock waterlogged, with the teams completing little more than installation laps.

With conditions looking unlikely to improve significantly until this evening, the three-day session, which was due to conclude today, could now be extended into Friday in the hope of the bad weather lifting.

However, that is far from a foregone conclusion, with current forecasts predicting further rain and storms for Friday morning.

oh could this rain come in race day? fingers crossed! :)

RAIN!! :D

No

Possibly, unless he goes off during one of his first lap temper tantrums

Me-haybe

No

He might, depends on the fate of others

Probably not. I predict they will be behind the Aguris, but ahead of the Spykers who will both retire. One Honda will retire.