2007 Japanese Formula 1 Grand Prix

feel so sorry for both of them, true it was too good to be true.

VETTEL YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!

Good on Webber for speaking out, he will cop a hefty fine for that though.

If Massa needed tyres or fuel I am Mickey Mouse.

Last edited:
and Ten decides they need a bloody ad break!!! What a joke!

well at lap 63 they are sayign this will be a timed race - but there are only supposed to be 67 laps.

This ranks right up there with Canada as one of the most interesting races in 2007!

Get in there Lewis!
I think Massa did actually need fuel, Kimi had also stopped not that long previously.
Massa would have just let Kimi past if he didn't need fuel so they could have had 3rd and 4th.

What a race. Wow.

Oh no :( Poor Honda's. We could have won that!!

Poor Webber.

I think the Red Bull boss is going to be furious tonight! Well done to Kovi. I think Lewis has it now. He just needs to back it up next season now (but in a legal car). I hate how Ten didnt show the podium and the press conference. 2 more races to go and I get ITV coverage.

It was an amazing race, another one to burn to DVD I think. Agree with you Honda, channel 10 are pathetic. 8 laps to go and they have an ad break lasting 4 laps!!!!!! Fuckheads! and no podium or press conference, what a joke.

Lewis deserves it after today, he has been awesome this weekend. Not dominating, but really pulling it out when it counts. Awesome drive by Kimi as well, he constantly shows he is the best driver out there.....just usually when he is in horribly awful positions to begin with.