2007 Los Angeles International Auto Show

whoster

Car(s)
Lexus GS400
Here is my addition to the Los Angeles Auto Show...

1. Lexus IS350 F-Sport
cara21.jpg

2. the IS-F
cara22.jpg

3. the McMerc
cara23.jpg

4. CLK63 Black Edition!!
cara24.jpg

5. the New Accord...it wasn't very popular (as you can see by the empty around it)
cara25.jpg

6. Mustang GT500 something special racing thinger.
cara26.jpg

7. Volvo C30..with cool windows that were screens...
cara27.jpg

8. Heico S80...i really like it.
cara28.jpg

9. i really, really like it..
cara29.jpg

10. Everybody wants to touch the cool paint...
cara46.jpg

11. The Porsche Spyder ...
cara30.jpg

12. GT2. it came with the slogan "Respect Required"
cara31.jpg

13. Mercedes CLS550
cara32.jpg

14. Ferrari 599GTB
cara33.jpg

15. Aston Martin DBS
cara34.jpg

16. 450 horsepowers
cara35.jpg

17. Aston Martin DB9 Volante
cara36.jpg

18. Aston Martin DBS
cara47.jpg

19. Lamborghini Reventon
cara37.jpg

20. Audi R8. and no, my picture isn't crooked...just the engine
cara38.jpg

21. The Ultimate Driving Machine...
cara39.jpg

22. Two tails...
cara40.jpg

23. yeah.
cara42.jpg

24. Maseratis
cara41.jpg

25. the Gran Turismo..and a pretty PR chick.
cara45.jpg

26. GT-R.
cara43.jpg

cara44.jpg

enjoy :D

Great cars. Great shots.

I love the GranTurismo's mouth.

Nice work! Very creative considering the conditions!

I really like the BMW pic with the guy and his kid, some might say that they ruin it, but I really like it!

Lovely set, very cool shots especially considering how terrible light conditions tend to be on motorshows.

Awesome! Aren't those Maserati's so pretty in person? Two doors down from my workplace is a dealer that is the authorized Maserati bodyshop for the Chicago area, so I see them often.

Thank you for the pics! When the Chicago Auto Show rolls in, I'll be sure to make a thread, too.

Nice pictures man!

propz :thumbup:

Great photos!
here are mine:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v195/chilicoke/LA Auto Show/2007/?start=all&paginator=top
I didn't had time to snap every cars there because me and my friend only got there 2 hours before closing :( oh well.
5. the New Accord...it wasn't very popular (as you can see by the empty around it)
cara25.jpg
Actually, there was a almost-identical Accord coupe right besides it that you could actually sit in and play with all the dials (it's even visible in your picture, silver, far left), it's not an expansive car and I guess people prefer to touch it instead, and it was pretty popular when I got there . I really like Accord coupe's styling when it was first announced, but the car truly looks even better in person.:thumbup:

Last edited:
Thank you for the pics! When the Chicago Auto Show rolls in, I'll be sure to make a thread, too.

+1, Last year I went twice, and it was such a PITA to get clean pics off with all the people. I haven't decided if I am going to bring my camera this year, but I probably will. Last year I didn't even bother to get pics of the cars the 2nd time, I just started taking pics of the models/representatives displaying them. :D

How long is the show open?