2007 SLK 350

Status
Not open for further replies.
The car I want the most when I'll get a driving license is an Alfa-Romeo 147. Not an Evo, not an RX8, and not a 135i. The car I'll eventually get will be shared by me and my sister, and it's also very likely to be a Peugeot 206. And we have a 3-tonne Toyota Landcruiser Prado.
Think about that as you go along in your snob-ish SLK.

The car I want the most when I'll get a driving license is an Alfa-Romeo 147. Not an Evo, not an RX8, and not a 135i. The car I'll eventually get will be shared by me and my sister, and it's also very likely to be a Peugeot 206. And we have a 3-tonne Toyota Landcruiser Prado.
Think about that as you go along in your aunt's snob-ish SLK.

Fixed :p

300+ bhp is not too much power for a child driver?

There are family toyotas pushing that number now, 300 might have been a lot in 1985, but in 2008 its pretty standard.

There are family toyotas pushing that number now, 300 might have been a lot in 1985, but in 2008 its pretty standard.
Still, I also fail to see how a 300+ hp RWD hatchback is better or easier to drive than a 250 hp sports coupe.

Still, I also fail to see how a 300+ hp RWD hatchback is better or easier to drive than a 250 hp sports coupe.

exactly my point.

STI/EVO have 4WD, RX8 is under powered when compared with these sports coupe. 350Z isn't as fast as 135i. So how does that make the 135 easier to drive?

My 130 can be quite a handful at the limit, very tail happy, in fact... BMs are known for having a tail happy car... not exactly an easy car to drive for a beginner. And being 16, he will most likely try and push the car to the limit, just like what I did when I was 16.

Right...Because your V8 super sports car is so much faster...
A 135i is not much slower than a E46 M3...
But yeah, I know, all of that is common in the US which just makes me sick...
And now go on calling me a nazi and hater and everything...

Think about that as you go along in your snob-ish SLK.
You have got to be kidding :roll:

Its this sort of attitude that really pisses me off. So its his fault that he is born into a wealthy family and may have a better shot of acquiring his wants and desires than you might? And because of that, he deserves hatred toward him? Nah....that is not right.

I'll concede he could have been more discrete in revealing what cars he's interested in. But he seems reasonably well spoken and not of the snobbish type.

I think some people are being a bit too presumptuous, but oh well...

1) The car is not yours.
2) The forum section is called Post YOUR car.

kthxbye.
:lock:

Status
Not open for further replies.