2007 Spyker C12 Zagato

Made In the USA

Car(s)
'04 Range Rover
The Spyker C12 Zagato was unveiled today at the Gevena Motor Show. The C12 is powered by a 6.0 liter W12 engine that produces 500 horsepower giving the beautiful car the ability to 0-60 mph in 3.8 seconds with top speeds of 193 mph. The Spyker C12 Zagato is fitted with a six speed manual with an automatic transmission as an option. The Spyker C12 Zagato will retail for 495,000 Euros. Oh and only 24 of these will be made.

Press Release said:
Today, March 6th, Spyker Cars of Holland continued its tradition of unveiling new and exciting models at the Geneva International Motor Show. This year saw CEO Victor Muller reveal the C12 Zagato, a limited production run of 24 high performance sports cars designed in association with Andrea Zagato and his famous Italian design house.

The car features a 500hp, 6 litre, 12 cylinder engine and incorporates many styling cues from Spyker?s own F1 car, the F8-VII, which will contest this years Formula One season starting in Melbourne on March 18th and which was also on display in Geneva in its new 2007 livery. The Spyker C12 Zagato is expected to retail for around 495,000 Euros (excluding taxes).

Today also featured the first official showing of the pre-production D12 Peking to Paris SSUV, revealed as a concept prototype at last years Geneva Salon. This four wheel drive, four seat Super Sports Utility Vehicle is named after the famous overland challenge completed by an original Spyker in 1907. This year will see a 100th anniversary re-enactment of the journey starting on June 10th and finishing in Paris on August 10th. A vintage Spyker will again compete. The D12 production will start in December 2007 and is expected to retail for around 235,000 Euros (excluding taxes).
source

:jawdrop:

I wonder if Albers and Sutil can choose their own company car....?

2007-Spyker-C12-Zagato-Front-And-Side-1024x768.jpg

2007-Spyker-C12-Zagato-Rear-Angle-1280x960.jpg

2007-Spyker-C12-Zagato-Rear-1280x960.jpg

2007-Spyker-C12-Zagato-Rear-Angle-Closeup-1024x768.jpg

2007-Spyker-C12-Zagato-Side-1024x768.jpg

2007-Spyker-C12-Zagato-Side-Angle-Open-Door-1280x960.jpg

2007-Spyker-C12-Zagato-Side-Open-Door-1280x960.jpg

2007-Spyker-C12-Zagato-Rear-And-Side-1024x768.jpg

2007-Spyker-C12-Zagato-Air-Intake-1024x768.jpg

Last edited:
somebody....defibrillator.....

It's certainly unique... some parts of it I like - the side profile & front three-quarter view - but the rear looks like one of those 1960's concept cars 'of the future' (which can be a good thing, but not in this case). I like the fact they're insane and brave enough to design a rear like that though.

I don't like how the front finishes...looks like it's pursing fish-lips like that asian supercar concept...can't think of the name...face looks like a fish...

The rest of it, though...wow...how THAT'S some unique design!

Beautiful.

Mind you, the 24 can only go to people who already own a Spyker. Bastards.

*Gasp*

It can have it's way with me!

I'll be in my bunk.

Beautiful, but it looks as if it will fail every single DOT safety tests out there.

Beautiful, but it looks as if it will fail every single DOT safety tests out there.

Yeah, that's why I love it! I bet it runs on liquefied babies, has seats made of baby seals and tires filed with O3 siphoned off the O-zone layer.

I want it.

I guess we're not alone in the universe afterall. 8)

That's one of the best looking cars I've ever seen!

Maybe not the best-looking, but it scores 11/10 outlandish points. I sooo want one.

SLR Wheels?

I love it because it looks like that car we all used to draw when we were young kids =D

diz-am - nice. I love the front - fear the back - and I really miss those silver rimmed air intakes from the C8.

Credit for the boldness.

Any good pictures of the interior?

By god that's stunning. I love it. Now they just have to make sure it corners as well as it looks.. ;P

Crazy Dutch.. ;)

yup....drugs are bad

Love it, are those the exhaust beside the tail lights