2007 Toyota Camry spy pics

Viggen

Car(s)
12 VW Golf GTI
http://www.honda-acura.net/forums/showthread.php?t=191036

I'll reserve my final judgement until the official pics come out.

So far I think this looks okay, perhaps better than the current model. And I've always very much dislike Camrys because of its "dull-ness and lack of personality" and nearly everyone I know drives one (in either beige, silver, or white).

looks very very similar to a mazda 6.

man, it's true that all the cars now looks more and more like one another.

^ was just gonna say that.. but the pics are very blurry
i second that all cars are starting to look alike, but only for japanese cars. american and european.. they're kinda unique

YipMing said:
looks very very similar to a mazda 6.
You took the words out of my mouth. Personally, I've always hated the Camry, it just has no attitude. One of my friend's father has one of the "Sportivo" models, it's ugly as shit, and my Barina/Corsa has a gruntier noise than it does. I'll always see the Camry Sportivo as the 40+ year old guys try at having a fast car, but is too much of a tightarse to stray away from a Toyota.

Dude come one! if there's a car no enthusiast gives a shit about it really is the Camry!

Now it looks like a Legacy and Mazda 6 ripoff.

Fucking Toyota.

You're not overheat. :blink:

Looking at the front end and headlights, it seems to me that it will look more like the new Avalon than like the Mazda 6. Anyway, it's the Camry, so loads of people will buy them. I wonder if it'll use the same 3.5L V6 as the Avalon?