2008 BMW 1-Series Cabrio

1 Coupe = Cool
1 Cabriolet = BMW, I hate you.

im not so sure on the looks, it doesnt look well from the picture, i hope after seeing one in metal will change my mind. 135i cab with sportspack should look much better.

This will sell like it is going out of fashion.......which of course it will. But my god they will sell a lot of these.

The whole 1 Series range for me is just "meh"

This will sell like it is going out of fashion.......which of course it will. But my god they will sell a lot of these.

The whole 1 Series range for me is just "meh"

meh meaning that you cant afford it? :rolleyes:

No meh meaning they do nothing for me. Certainly if I had $50,000 to spend on a car I would not be walking into a BMW showroom with it.

Who knows, maybe if I drove one it would totally blow me away and I would sell my family to own even a 118i!! But I highly doubt it.

Yeah, that must be it. This broke, homeless bastard is too poor to even gain admittance into the cheapest and smallest of BMW's fine, high-class, upscale, sophisticated classy range. Because we all know only a certain breed of people are able to join such an exclusive club.

What a fucking dumb thing to say. Are you really that snobby? And yes, the 1-Series is hideous. So that's a meh from me, too.

Who will buy those? You can get a more reliable, better lookin small car for much less, you can get a great looking, practicle & much more safe mondeo or toyota for the same amount of cash.

It has no "Badge" effect cause it looks cheap.

Who will buy those? You can get a more reliable, better lookin small car for much less, you can get a great looking, practicle & much more safe mondeo or toyota for the same amount of cash.

It has no "Badge" effect cause it looks cheap.

Are you kidding? This is such a wife car, its ridiculous. It's purely a badge car and women will flock to it like fucking shoe sale...

Is it me or does the car look amphibious?

Not too keen on that straight as a ruler "flame surface" running above the rear wheel arch too.

In what way is that thing "sexy"?

Funny that BMW still does not try to bring this to the US. I remember the whole reason for the 1-series was because of the way Jetta/Golf had a nice market here in the States and Audi was planing to do there A3 in the states. And Audi has the A3 here and still no 1-series. And my understand the A3 is doing pretty well, at lest i hear a lot of people talking about the car and wanting it here in SF, where, its considered cool (even tho its a GTI with its badge just changed unless you go AWD and V6, and then its an R32).

The front looks good but the rear (ONCE AGAIN ON A NEW BMW) is Putrid.

Yeah, that must be it. This broke, homeless bastard is too poor to even gain admittance into the cheapest and smallest of BMW's fine, high-class, upscale, sophisticated classy range. Because we all know only a certain breed of people are able to join such an exclusive club.

What a fucking dumb thing to say. Are you really that snobby? And yes, the 1-Series is hideous. So that's a meh from me, too.

such terrible sense of humour... :| i was just pulling his leg, why are you getting all worked up?