2008 Brazilian Formula 1 Grand Prix ? Title Decider

I think vikirad is right though, Alonso is going for the front row. He has the pace, and it's the only way he can mess with Lewis...

It's McLaren he wants to mess with. And I can see a way in which he might mess up Ron Dennis' nerves perfectly if he's 5th, Hamilton 6th and Massa leading.

But the last time I recall a 5th place was needed to clinch the championship, that 5th place was taken and the championship clinched. (1982, IIRC)

EDIT: Wonder where DC will qualify...

Last edited:
Yeah, I really hope he gets into Q3 and a points finish...he deserves it...

Yeah, I really hope he gets into Q3 and a points finish...he deserves it...

I hope he qualifies just out of Q3 and is just outside the points... entered a competition on Pitpass.com for a RBR steering wheel replica, and the questions were predictions about Crazy D's quali and finish position. :p

I want to win that wheel! :D

EDIT: I'll be posting the quali results as soon as the last car pits after Q3.

...you selfish bastard...:p

EDIT: LMAO! That ITV music video is the most hilarious shit I've seen in a long time! :p

Last edited:
Massa has pushed the bar high in Q1 with a 1:11.830.

EDIT: Rotten luck for Button for the umpteenth time. His car broke down on the way to the pits.

EDIT 2: Goodbye tha noo Crazy D, and Alonso has just outqualified Piquet jr. 18-0 throughout the season.

Last edited:
I've never heard my heart beat that fast before, at this rate i might end up with a heart attack during the race tomorrow! :p

Looks like Massa's light and wants to go lights to flag. Great lap.

Trulli did a great lap too, but that creates the Trulli train problem tomorrow.

Alonso is right behind Lewis :cry: lets hope he doesn't do anything dumb :p.

Looks to be pretty well set up for a great race tomorrow :)

uhh, alonso right behind lewis... thats gotta be scary for mclaren... :lol:
i don?t think he?s gonna do anything with that though, he?s had such a chance already in singapore and didn?t... so why should he now?

Hoorah! :w00t: :w00t:

Now I just have to hope that Alonso will give Hamilton a hard time or even better; spin him off the track! ROFL!

My opinion is that if anything happens to Hamilton, it will be because of a "brain fade" move by Kimi, who might chop across his bows and shear a front wheel off the McLaren. Or jump the first corner and ram him from behind.

But Massa took a major chance in Q3. It's very obvious that he will be stopping very early, possibly even as early as lap 15-16.

uhh, alonso right behind lewis... thats gotta be scary for mclaren... :lol:
i don?t think he?s gonna do anything with that though, he?s had such a chance already in singapore and didn?t... so why should he now?

Not anything intentional, but he's gonna race Lewis HARD... he has nothing to lose, and knows Lewis has EVERYTHING to lose :p

Not anything intentional, but he's gonna race Lewis HARD... he has nothing to lose, and knows Lewis has EVERYTHING to lose :p

so basically lewis just has to remember fifth is enough? :p
i?m seriously looking forward to the race, that really has the potential to be epic.