2008 Brazilian Formula 1 Grand Prix ? Title Decider

1) Who will take Pole and who will win the Race?

Hat-trick for Massa. Pole, win, fastest lap.

2) Which three drivers will be on the podium?

Massa, Alonso, Hamilton. Raikkonen.

3) Who will win the Drivers Championship?

Hamilton.

4) Do McLaren have a realistic chance of winning the Constructors Championship?

When you take Massa's Brazil form into consideration, they haven't got a hope in hand.

5 out of 6 isn't bad... :D And got the hat-trick bit right as well.

Damn Vikirad, complementing himself.

Sniff Petrol's take on the Brazillian Grand Prix:

Everyone's favourite orangey motoring website said:
The Brazilian Grand Prix was one of the most exciting climaxes to an F1 season ever seen and in the end it came down to a battle between just two men. Those men were Anthony Hamilton and Luiz Antonio Massa, and after 71 laps only one of them could be victorious in what has been an epic season-long fight for more TV time.

Massa made a mighty start with a world class display of looking pensive and quickly pulled away all the cameras from the McLaren pit, although Hamilton quickly fought back with a fine demonstration of looking intense and concerned.

However, by the first pit stops it was the Brazilian who held the upper hand ? and the attention of the cameras ? with a series of excitable hand gestures that his British rival appeared unable to match. Within a few laps, however, Hamilton was back in the game ? and on the telly ? with a truly impressive focussed stare at a monitor in the garage.

Massa was fighting valiantly with some swiftly dispatched finger crossing but appeared unable to get the better of the Englishman. Then, just after the second pit stops, disaster for Hamilton as he stepped outside the back of the pit garage, failing to realise that there were no television crews in this area.

Massa appeared unstoppable now and the pace of his visible paternal concern showed as the race entered its final few laps. Hamilton appeared to staring down the barrel of defeat ? rather than the lens of a DigiBeta camera. But then, just when all seemed to be lost, the British hopeful suddenly got past some mechanics who were standing between him and a film unit.

Victory was his and he was able to celebrate with abandon as he knew that at last he was, without doubt, on television.

hamiltonmassadads.jpg

And a special message from Crazy D:
David "Och aye tha noo muthafukas" Coulthard said:
Och aye tha noo muthafukas! Crazy Dave comin? atcha fo? one las? time wit? tha wicked flava of Red Bull. Actually, come to think of it, tha shit taste fuckin? disgusting. So this be it, Crazy D he run his last race in tha Formula they be callin? One. An? you know what? Tha D, he leave tha thang tha way he wanna be remembered. Crashing out on tha first lap and then makin? a low an? slow walk back to tha? pit. Yea. That be Crazy D style, fo? sho?. It all been off tha hook man, but now it be time to do wha? a lotta people said he should be doin? when he at McLaren and getting? the fuck outta here. Peace out homies, peace out.

EDIT:http://www.sniffpetrol.com/2008/11/

Last edited:
I haven't seen the race yet as I was overseas. But I did see the result on the news, sounds like it was a massively exciting race. I hope to acquire the race soon to watch the spectacle that was.

Congratulations to Lewis Hamilton winning the WDC, he is the deserved champion in my opinion.

Heartbreaking result for Massa with a race win as a small consolation. Congratulations to Ferrari winning the WCC.

Bring on 2009!!