2008 Chinese Formula 1 Grand Prix

Renault? Who cares, they've been a joke as long as i've been watching f1... pathetic :cool:

You're lucky I haven't had a working Internet connection all weekend. :rolleyes:

The most successful engine of the 1990s was the Renault V10, and there's no doubt in that respect. And that's just one example. First turbocharged engine, first attempts with radial tires back in the '70s, first use of pneumatic valves in a modern F1 engine on the EF15B V6 turbo and so on.

Oh God, wait until Victor arrives...

:lol:

Amen to that.

Last edited:
I have been reading this thread and I've noticed that Cellos88GT isn't the only one that is biased on here...

BTW I like that there are biased people on here. Shows passion.

You obviously haven't been watching for very long.

thank you thank you, that.... was the joke.

(stewart? jordan? minardi? What the hell is that? some kind of STD? :p dunno who this schumacher guy you're talking about is, whenever i saw him he'd be at the back in his crappy toyota. yuk yuk yuk i'm here all night.)

Last edited:
I have been reading this thread and I've noticed that Cellos88GT isn't the only one that is biased on here...

BTW I like that there are biased people on here. Shows passion.

It's not about being biased...read the thread again...

It's about missing the point, not listening to other people, potentially offending people with statements, and making statements that are not normative and not true. You're good at that as well by the way.

This thread is really making me laugh now, I'm loving it. I thank everyone who's contributing to it, including you Cellos :D. (Don't take my ripping on personally, even though it may sound heated, It's just a sport we're all watching...)

This thread is really making me laugh now, I'm loving it. I thank everyone who's contributing to it, including you Cellos :D. (Don't take my ripping on personally, even though it may sound heated, It's just a sport we're all watching...)

internet-serious-business-cat.jpg

:lol: I'm glad someone else isn't taking this seriously!

It's not about being biased...read the thread again...

It's about missing the point, not listening to other people, potentially offending people with statements, and making statements that are not normative and not true. You're good at that as well by the way.

I don't think I'm missing the point at all. Cellos88GT is biased against Hamilton. We all know that. Sometimes he might say something that might offend Hamilton supporters. We know that. So what am i missing ?

Of course he's biased, but we all are. He's just being annoying and subborn, and offensive towards the rest of the drivers.

...this is getting ridiculous...:p