2008 F1 Car Launches

Nick out qualified Robert 12 to 4 this season. Not to mention, he had higher qualifying positions in 2nd and 3rd places, when Kubica was only as high as 4th. You explain to me how Kubica is "slightly faster". I'm sorry mate, but you sound "slightly biased".

I almost take offence at the call of bias. I take special care to avoid bias with my remarks. While the statistics show Hiedfeld to be the dominant driver, I believe there is more to it. I will stand by my claim that Kubica is "slightly faster"as I just have that gut feeling. Nick is still the more well rounded driver though, which delivers him the better results, both in Quali and in races. Should be a good year between them this year.

No-one will get within cooee of Kimi though 8):p

My Polak gut tells me Robert will do well same with Nick I wish em the best I want to see a championship 8)

Is it something unusual? Hmmm, maybe I should support Iranians :hmm:

Thus you have no credibility in this debate.

You stand by Heidfeld, so you are "slightly biased" too, aren't you?

No because I'm using facts to support my argument. Unlike you, who uses feelings and pure bs.

Stop the dick measuring OT.

If you try to participate in a debate using a nationalistic bias, then back out calling the whole thing a "dick measuring contest".....thanks for the uselessness.

^^^You have no credibility either, because your location is unknown. (Germany?)

There are some facts coming:
Heidfeld
Races attended: 134

Kubica
Races attended: 22

I just feel that Kubica has bigger potential and is faster than Heidfeld. This is just a prediction that he will be more sucessfull than NH who is unsucessfull. :p

Peace, mate. :)

All this over the BMW drivers? It's not like they are anything special. :p

Yes that was a joke, sarcasm detectors seem to be broke around here.

Id like to know the average cornering speeds of turn 2 at Albert Park, 4 at Bahrain and 11 at Turkey for Kubica and Heidfeld. I feel this would indicate who is the better driver.....

^^^You have no credibility either, because your location is unknown. (Germany?)

There are some facts coming:
Heidfeld
Races attended: 134

Kubica
Races attended: 22

I just feel that Kubica has bigger potential and is faster than Heidfeld. This is just a prediction that he will be more sucessfull than NH who is unsucessfull. :p

Peace, mate. :)

Well dont forget that Heidfeld has had to drive some awful cars in his career; The 2000 Prost, and 2004 Jordan are two cars that spring to mind. Kubica has only ever driven for BMW.

I don't see anything wrong with supporting a driver just because he's from your country. I'm sure most, if not all, of you do it in the Olympics. National pride and all that FTW!

The new Williams FW30 has been launched at a low key event on a foggy Valencia morning. This isn't the final livery of the 2008 car, just another of their special liveries that they're running through-out the pre season testing. It's a bit difficult to tell what they've actually done to the car due to the darkness of the livery but it all looks fairly neat and refined.

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/01/21/williams.jpg

That is such a nice livery, they should stick with it.

Where can I pick up a petrobra for the little lady? :p I really wish they would keep that livery...it makes for such a menacing looking car. That's what's missing from F1 these days. All the cars look to friendly and good guy-ish.

The new Williams FW30 has been launched at a low key event on a foggy Valencia morning.

I love this car, but I'm biased as Williams is my absolute favourite team in F1 :cool:

I really hope they will have a decent season.

I love this car, but I'm biased as Williams is my absolute favourite team in F1 :cool:

I've got the same amount of bias towards the other team that launched their car on track today, and have the same hope for Renault's 2008 season. (With Alonso and Piquet Jr. at the wheel, it's going to be more than decent, I think)

I've got the same amount of bias towards the other team that launched their car on track today, and have the same hope for Renault's 2008 season. (With Alonso and Piquet Jr. at the wheel, it's going to be more than decent, I think)
Yes! This is going to be Renault's year, I can taste it in the air! :yes:

Well, I really hope so anyways.

I don't see anything wrong with supporting a driver just because he's from your country. I'm sure most, if not all, of you do it in the Olympics. National pride and all that FTW!

Yeah, I even supported Zsolt Baumgartner just because he was Hungarian :D

I'd like to see them do well. I've never really been a big fan of them but it's sad to see what was once a great team languishing midfield. Such a situation seemed impossible back in the Renault days of the mid nineties...