2008 F1 Car Launches

I was looking foreward to the honda launch as i always like to see the new designs. Last years honda was ugly at a standstill but when it was moving it didnt look to bad in my opinion. At the moment to me this car by some miracle is even uglier than last year. I will wait to see it moving, atm the sides seem alright but from the front facing view the stripes are plain awfull. I will reserve full judgement until it is in a race but atm it is just ugly to me.

^ you're ugly, both and a standstill and when moving :p

Edit: My signature looks better already :)

Last edited:
The RA108 is a slight improvement over last years car, but it's still not that good looking.

Looks like they ran out of paint, or like everything Honda, it took to long, so they gave up. Bring back the white and red I say, they did well when BAR had that kind of theme.

I do hope there in the points, because both Jensen and Rubens have been in F1 for a long time, they deserve some points and a fight for the championship.

From the front in HondaF1's sig it doesnt look toobad, but the side is a disaster. One of the dullest and worst liveries I've ever seen. Some visual pollution right there.

It's a bit mundane but I'll let them off. You can't really have Japan's national racing colour and get the Earth shit in as well and still have a gorgeous looking car.

It looks half alright. Still has FAIL written all over it. Ditch that stupid earth rubbish.

Environmentally-friendly messages in F1 add at least 2 seconds a lap to that car. And those 2 seconds are added to the lap time, making the car MUCH SLOWER. If Honda returned to a more normal livery, then they would stay in the upper half of the pack.

^ you're ugly, both and a standstill and when moving :p

Edit: My signature looks better already :)

Theres no need to use childish insults, however looking at ur sig the honda doesnt look to bad. However i am still not a fan of the car and still dont like the side. To me it bascally looks like the old honda and the BMW liveries combined with 2 large stripes up the middle.

I didn't really like their livery from last year, but this is ... worse.

(shakes fist) Just you wait until the season proper!

I think the Honda is beautiful.

Just proves love is blind!!!! :p no I don't mind it toooo much better than last year anyway. However if a Honda stays on the lead lap at Melbourne I will be very surprised.

We'll get plenty of opportunity to look at the Honda as their being put a lap down, or 2.

I think you might sense disagreement from HondaF1 soon :D

I'm just waiting til Melbourne when Honda shows that they are back.

Reactions: Jon