2008 F1 Car Launches

yeah, it seems the FIA's tries to get more aero ideas is working...which means they'll ban it tommorow...

Apparently this will be Williams' 2008 livery. It's not official, but it appeared on one of their main sponsors' website.

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/02/03/williamsleakud4.jpg
https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/02/03/williamsleak2rq6.jpg

^ Thats nice, although Williams will be pissed off that its been leaked!

Shame that they didn't decide to keep the black livery. It looked very aggressive.

Is it just me, or is the left hand side of Nakajima's car narrower than Rosberg's so he doesnt hit his men in the pits this year?

Last edited:
That's actually not a bad livery if it is the real deal.

Shame that they didn't decide to keep the black livery. It looked very aggressive.

It's been dark blue during the tests, too, not black. Anyway, it sure looked better but I'll be happy with this one as well

HondaF1: :lol::lol:

Wait, is this taking the place of the red and white color scheme we saw earlier? That one was absolutely beautiful and this one is pretty much well...not.

Sweet mother of Gold! Ugh! Gold is the one color that doesn't belong on a car. For evidence just drive to Palm Springs and find a Cadillac.

^ :jawdrop: ME LIKES!!

It's OK, kinda like it.

Ordinarily I would like it but after seeing that beautiful red and white scheme they had earlier this one just doesn't cut it.

I am thinking at 150mph+ it may look quite similar to the Honda. Although the Force India's will probably be further up the field......:p

I like it. The previous livery looked too much like a Toyota TBH.
This is a little better, now they will be recognizable. :)
I looove GoOoOoOOoOoOOoooOOOooooollLLDDDD !! !! !!
Mind you that's the only gold they will get whole year. ^_^ Hey as long as they keep clear of Kimi and ram only into Crybabybastard Alonso and his racist followers I'm ok with them. :p

^^^ Please restrict that to the racists in the grandstands. If a car takes off when ramming another one in the rear at Barcelona, and it lands on those idiots which give Spanish F1 fans a horrible name, I'll be very pleased.

I am thinking at 150mph+ it may look quite similar to the Honda. Although the Force India's will probably be further up the field......:p

You know what? That might actually happen. Seriously.