2008 Impreza spy shot

giantfan-400.jpg

.. ... but seriously .. ill leave my final judgement for when i see the real car, u cant tell much from that and they most likely just stuck differant pannels on it or something to trick people.. ... can i say it looks like a new camary? .. but it might just be the way the headlights are shaped at the moment

114889028_9dcb64b19c.jpg

Ooo, a Golf GTi and the likes beater! :D

The grill looks like it was took straight from the new Camry.. This isn't looking good at all.. I like the new Impreza, just the rear doesn't match the front.

Jamesd said:
The grill looks like it was took straight from the new Camry.. This isn't looking good at all.. I like the new Impreza, just the rear doesn't match the front.

Yea it's really weird that a car that has been totally camoflauged ir order to hide it's shapes doesn't have a matching front and back.

A club member over on NASIOC posted this, basically an outline of the lines from this spyshot, gives you a better idea of the general shape:

08-Impreza-Sketch.jpg

More Prodrive bits will be put in as far as looks im thinking and dont know that it will be a hatch could just be a mule

Anyone know if it could / would have the active diff from the Prodrive p2?

That photo / CGI image of the blue '08 (?) Impreza was in Road and Track a couple months age.

My friendly neighbourhood Subie dealer has said that they are leaning toward a hatchback only version. They sell hatchbacks at a 10 to 1 rate where I live. I like the hatch version better. The 2006/07 nose was growing on me. It looks better on the Impreza than the Tribeca. I'm itching to trade my Imreza Outback for a WRX. I guess I'll wait for '08.

Yeah, it's officially been called an Impreza wagon.
Realistically it's more of a hatchback.

The Sube Legacy is more of a wagon size.

Yeah, it's officially been called an Impreza wagon.
Realistically it's more of a hatchback.

The Sube Legacy is more of a wagon size.
Legacy(inches):
69.7 wide
59.1 tall
188.7 long

Impreza(inches):
66.7 wide
58.5 tall
175.8 long

not much of a difference bud, and they're definately wagons.