• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

2008 Porsche GT Coupe

2008 Porsche GT Coupe

• Ja! Es ist supergeil!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nein! Ich liebe ohne Hollandischen Autos

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jostyrostelli

Forum Addict
I think it looks ok...the front is CGT and the back a bit 928...but I think it will be nicer when it's gonna be produced...

Oh check the doors ( RX-8 )

Porsche1_450.jpg

Porsche2_450.jpg

Looks ok, it's front engine design, right?
I don't think Porsche would stick it in the back, just because it's a, uh, sedan.

nein sounds like no so thats what i intend :p

anyways, porsche has already polluted its heritage with that monstrocity called the Cayenne .... dont ruin it further with a 4 door sedan :roll:

dukenukem said:
nein sounds like no so thats what i intend :p

anyways, porsche has already polluted its heritage with that monstrocity called the Cayenne .... dont ruin it further with a 4 door sedan :roll:

Porsche has to do what it takes to financially survive, and as long as the products they produce are up to Porsche's performance standards, they are not betraying their heritage at all.

Renesis said:
such an old PHOTOSHOP
Yep. Type '2008 Porsche GT Coupe' into Google and you don't get anything remotely official. It's pretty convincing for a Photoshop job though - it even has a little glossy-page glare to it.

Renesis said:
such an old PHOTOSHOP
Was just gonna say the same thing...

I think its ugly to, but I like the fact that Porsche are going to make a big saloon. They will then be the only "Supercar" brand with a wide selection of models. Its not like a Porsche Hot-Hatch would be boring? As long as the character of Porsche come included I see nothing wrong with them going in every segment. It will be like Mercedes without the lower range.

The Cayenne has saved Porsche, it may look really bad, but it is one of the best SUV's you can buy when it comes to speed, comfort and dirt road performance. The only thing that worries me is that 3.2liter 250bhp they bought from the VW group. It even sounds the same! Now that ruines some charachter. Touareg ?ber Sport? Mit eine Porsche Logo!? No thanks. :D

Daniel said:
I think its ugly to, but I like the fact that Porsche are going to make a big saloon.
It's a photoshop. :|

lol, i like the caynne though. there is a turbo model in my car park. its nice. its a different hight each day lol

Well, I read a very comprehensive article about this months ago in Autocar (and they had similar photos as well), and while Porsche has not confirmed that it will produce this vehicle it is already planning a new front engine platform with VW, that would be used for this model and future Passat/some new model for VW.

Porsche people interviewed for the article were very serious about this and as the cooperation with VW has been going on for guite some years now (well decades really) it is very likely that these sort of models will arrive during the decade...

^ Ya, it's sort of sad when a specialty car company like Porsche needs to make cars with mass-appeal like the Cayenne, Boxster, and this supposed 4-door sports sedan. I know including the Boxster in that list may spark some controversy, but the car was designed and marketed basically to save Porsche in one of their low-sales scares. It worked extremely well, but I still don't think of it as a "true" Porsche. My idea of a "true" Porsche is a curvy coupe with a rear-mounted air-cooled flat-six, but there hasn't been one of those in a while. :p