2008 Singapore Formula 1 Grand Prix

Another 2 shots from the free spot! :D
DSC03115.jpg

FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC!

What a view! And a clear one, too!

No need! The Government here Westerners! They'll very much welcome you as long as you look like you're from the other side of the world! :)

EDIT: @ladora
Yep, it's clear, except for the photo :p

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30884651@N02/

38-photos....... would have been more but the battery died on my camera. I have a couple on my phone that i will upload on Monday only, to here directly maybe.

I put a brief description with each photo but it matches with my report on the previous page.

Practice 3 showing on Star Sports now... for a moment i thought Webber was going to experience deja vu from last night, after he missed the turn and nearly went straight at the water-filled barriers. Thank god he managed to steer away from that.

Kimi's front wheels locked up, couldn't make the turn, went off into the run off area. It seems even with the marshalls to push his car backwards and around he still can't get started. About 15 minutes left to end of Practice 3.

Grrr, dammit, the ITV stream looks to be down

<shakes fist at internets>

Try the TVU player? Star Sports channel.

UPDATE: Fisichella hits the kerbs, car bounces in the air, and has hit the tyre and water barriers. Small fire put out. He's fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: fbc
FP3 was really interesting...I think Alonso is gonna go for pole... The Ferrari is slightly off the pace, but very damn close... it will be Alonso vs Hamilton vs Massa for pole...

Hamilton and Massa have been very close to each other all weekend, I hope it will be an exciting quali. Maybe Alonso can get P3 or so, but I think he was running very light.

Impressive time by Button, and Rosberg again!

A lot of cars have been visiting the escape roads. With the likely problem of driver fatigue, the second half of the race is bound to see some crashes and at least one Safety Car intervention.

On a sidenote, Kimi has already clinched the trophy for most fastest laps during a season.

A few more minutes! Can't wait! :w00t:

Still related to the Singapore racing weekend...

1) a RTL reporter raced in the Fiat 500 celebrity challenge

2) Romanian driver Doru Sechelariu won the first Formula BMW race of the weekend!!!!! :mrgreen:

I'm from the east, marine parade area.

omg the commentators! I WANTED TO MURDER THEM SO BADLY! He totally butchered Heikki's name! And wtf is tay ping hui doing the commentary for? Oh christ.

but that aside, this has been an awesome night! :D
While the commentators for Channel 5 yesterday was crap, Qualifying today is commentated by Martin Brundle and the cock. :D Singaporean lurker here.

While the commentators for Channel 5 yesterday was crap, Qualifying today is commentated by Martin Brundle and the cock. :D Singaporean lurker here.

At least Brundle knows what he's talking about. Enjoy what he says and ignore what James Allen is cr*pping into your ears.

EDIT: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
OMG @ Alonso's car.

I feel so sorry for him, you could tell he was crushed. :(