2008 Supra

sdjufgjewqgbewoufwug2obu42f4

*orgasms* *dies*

I'm not overwealmed by it in any way :|

What ever happened to that Toyota "supercar" that was caught testing at the Ring once? Was that the Supra or does Toyota have actual plans to release some sort of supercar?

Yep, its quite aston+peugeot :cry: :?

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:

What ever happened to that Toyota "supercar" that was caught testing at the Ring once? Was that the Supra or does Toyota have actual plans to release some sort of supercar?

That's the new Lexus supercar. Or, it will be.

And people, the final car wont look like this, come on.

GraemeH said:

The LFS or whatever its called? Thats even worse, it just looks weird IMO.

GraemeH said:

The LFS or whatever its called? Thats even worse, it just looks weird IMO.

The LF-A i think, thought that's the one you meant since there were some snaps of it at the ring and everyone was speculating about it being the new supra.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/darthweasel/remoteLinkedTo/lexussupercar1.jpg

That one.

As for this 2008 Supra all it needs is the classic Supra spoiler and rear lights, the front grille indedted into the body a bit, and less bling wheels. Then it'll be gooood.

^Oh the LF-A is what was snapped at the ring. I thought that was the LF-C:
http://img299.imageshack.**/img299/8113/pict11468vy.jpg

The LF-A is okay-ish...but LF-C is weird.

Can't say I'm impressed by the picture in the article. But I would like to see the LF-A with the covers off...

is that the actual Supra? it seems like there've rumors of potential Supra concepts in the works even before it went out of production

Regardless of how it looks, if Toyota puts that for sale (with its 450hp V8) then all is forgiven. Styling can be fixed between now and then.

bartboy9891 said:
is that the actual Supra? it seems like there've rumors of potential Supra concepts in the works even before it went out of production
no its just a chop .. and there will be no new Supra
(might come a car to take the supras place at some time .. but NO new Supra)

Not really a Z contender, it's quite a bit more expensive. Sounds good tho, I'll take one without a sunroof please.

One good thing about this is, the old poopras will go down in price.

Kebab gud said:
bartboy9891 said:
no its just a chop .. and there will be no new Supra
(might come a car to take the supras place at some time .. but NO new Supra)

Well, two things,

1. The point of the article isnt the picture, it even says right there "illustration by..", but they need a picture if they have info to give so it isn't just boring text.

2. What makes you so sure?