- Jul 7, 2008
- a Veloster
I was wondering, why are those places in the red box 'critical'? Are they good for overtaking or something?
They're just the most important parts of the track, for one reason or another. Turn 1 is a good overtaking point, and Turn 9 is the fastest in the circuit.
Anyways, the questions:
1) Who will take pole and who will win the race?
2) Will Ferrari and Massa be able gain ground and dominate here as they've done in years past?
Gain ground, not dominate by any means. Massa will only win by escaping the wrath of the evil venomous lizards. He learnt to speak their language when he was on a camping trip to the Amazon.
3) Will sandstorms/dogs/large venomous lizards threaten the race?
4) Who will be leading the Driver's Championship after this round?
Button, but he'll be dead.
5) What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Not hungry right now thanks. The same can't be said about the lizards...