2009 Bahrain Formula 1 Grand Prix

The Renault still looks horrible to me. Especially the one with Piquets helmet. I notice it everytime.

Still think McLaren and Force India are the sexiest cars on the grid. Throw in the Red Bull too.

nah, I rekon Williams & Red Bull have the best looking car on the grid.

I think the McLaren and Red Bull cars look great.

So, how many spins do you think Nelson Piquet will entertain us with before he crashes his car?

He already spun during FP2, looks like he might will do it again during quali and race.

When does qualifying start?

2 hour's time. But live coverage should start within 90min's time, I love the build up session as well.

I think you mean FP3 starts in about 2 hours time, and Quali in 4 hours?

Anyone know what's going on with Channel 10/One's coverage of qualifying in Australia? They're delaying it 2 hours because of the IPL cricket, but then it's only scheduled to run from 11:45-12:30am. 45 minutes isn't long enough, so why are they cutting it short on us? It's not like they're showing it on full during Sunday before the race either. Too much fishing and paintball coverage to show.

Anyone know what's going on with Channel 10/One's coverage of qualifying in Australia? They're delaying it 2 hours because of the IPL cricket, but then it's only scheduled to run from 11:45-12:30am. 45 minutes isn't long enough, so why are they cutting it short on us? It's not like they're showing it on full during Sunday before the race either. Too much fishing and paintball coverage to show.

One is sucking a bit with their coverage. It will probably be a highlights package with about five minutes of actual qualifying and 40 minutes of Greg Rust and Cameron McConville making the stupidest most obvious comments possible.

From what my Tv Guide says, it only shows the Big Race and nothing of the qualifying. The race is delayed by two hours on One and Four hours on Ten.

Check ONE at 9pm just in case because on my EPG it is in that slot. We are lucky to even qualifying if it ends up being 11:45 because they have to show IPL live or close to.

Race will be live as usual but ONE/ten never promised to show qualifying live and its not even being showed on normal Ch10.

From what my Tv Guide says, it only shows the Big Race and nothing of the qualifying. The race is delayed by two hours on One and Four hours on Ten.

Race is live mate. Dont know where you are getting your info from.

Check ONE at 9pm just in case because on my EPG it is in that slot. We are lucky to even qualifying if it ends up being 11:45 because they have to show IPL live or close to.

11:45 here according to Ten's website - which city are you in?

Not that I'm complaining - I'll take a three-hour delay in qualifying coverage over no coverage any day.

11:45 here according to Ten's website - which city are you in?

Not that I'm complaining - I'll take a three-hour delay in qualifying coverage over no coverage any day.

Brisbane.

It will be on at 11:45 but I just saw on the EPG and on Sports tonight had it at 9pm.

Not complaining about delay either. Something is better than nothing.

Has anyone noticed that the FOM has grudgingly applied one of FOTA's proposals for the TV coverage?

Line comparisons a.k.a. ghost car.

I like it. Although the first time I saw it online (small screen, not so clear quality) I didn't realise it was a line comparison and nearly shouted "They're going to crash into each other!" :lol:

FP3 is on right now.

Anyone have a link?